[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you keep track of what movies you've seen? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 104783897933.jpg (69 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
104783897933.jpg
69 KB, 1024x768
How do you keep track of what movies you've seen? Do you keep ratings and reviews of what you watch?
>>
>>68009410
I remember.
>>
letterboxd is what you're looking for. Excel as well.
>>
I tend to remember them. If I forget the name, that's fucked up, but I wouldn't forget that I'd seen it. If it came on or I found it on.
>>
>>68009410
Do you ever forget movies you watched? I'd understand an It's Always Sunny episode but a full length feature film?
>>
>>68009429
this
>>
>>68009410
imdb.
The boards there are a bit cancer (though you can sometimes learn stuff), but the website itself is pretty convenient for rating and adding things to your watchlist.
>>
>>68009429

This.

However I recently watched the guest and I could swear that I watched it before.

I'm getting old, anons. I'm scared.
>>
>>68009434
I use an xl file, movie, date, date watched, rating and a short review
>>
>>68009598

Screencap it for me fambot
>>
>>68009410
I remember every movie I've seen passively.
>>
>>68009463
I forget the details of the less enjoyable ones, happens a lot when I watch 2 movies every day
>>
>>68009598
Top autism.
>>
File: letterboxstuff.png (17 KB, 278x320) Image search: [Google]
letterboxstuff.png
17 KB, 278x320
>>
>>68009463
>Do you ever forget movies you watched?
Sometimes. If I'm depressed and watch like 5 in one day I'm not really getting anything out of the experience but escapism and it's hard to remember.

Reading a book and realizing you've read it before, now that's a far more bizarre experience.
>>
>>68009410
I keep them on my notepad and write in front of every single one of them "reddit meme". The total kinography in the other hand burn images in the mind so I don't need to make an effort to remember them. They are part of me.
>>
>>68009410
by not being fucking stupid

also on the HDD I keep movies on I have a new and old movies folder, which should be self explanatory
>>
>>68009782
Hey, my uncle directed the burning
>>
I just rate them on IMDb.
>>
I don't have Alzheimer's so I don't forget 99% of the film's I watched

Especially bad ones where you tend to wish you didn't watch it
>>
>>68009410
I just make a simple list in a doc, and add movies as I go (title,year,sometimes rarely dirctor/review if notable)

Too lazy for all that date watched, analysis, long review, rating etc.

Just have good memory and a good movie too watch because, a good movie will stick in your head for a long time.
>>
>>68009410
Like normal people, by using my fucking brain you stupid asshole.
>>
>>68009410
I don't give a shit because I'm not autistic
>>
>>68010577
no fucking way

Mine did too!
>>
>>68009598
Are you that trip from a few years back that always had "XXXX movies watched and rated" as his name?
And what happened to the Bella Thorne stalker that made a thread very day with 123 days until her birthday, did he finally snapped and is now permanently sedated?
>>
I write it on my basement wall in blood
>>
>>68009410
I use my brain like a non-retard.
>>
>>68009782
wot happened on the 21st m8
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.