[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a fourth death star >a FOURTH fucking death star Jesus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 443.jpg (470 KB, 1920x807) Image search: [Google]
443.jpg
470 KB, 1920x807
>a fourth death star
>a FOURTH fucking death star

Jesus christ...is this seriously the best they could come up with?

Have they LITERALLY run out of ideas? I can stomach the star killer base, but this is literally just another death star, holy shit
>>
>>68008782
>being this stipid
>>
How stupid can you be? This takes place between episode 3 and 4
>>
>>68008782
It's capeshit maine.
Don't worry, just shut down your brain etc.
>>
>>68008782
rogue one is... set before episode IV: A New Hope
>>
File: Jewtopia.jpg (729 KB, 1712x1338) Image search: [Google]
Jewtopia.jpg
729 KB, 1712x1338
>>68008782
I know, right? It's almost like the rights to the films were bought by unoriginal people.
>>
>>68008782
dat bait.gif

go back to your twelth origin story Marvel flick, if you can't understand real kino
>>
>>68008876
Ok so the death star in a new hope was the 2nd one, still doesn't mean that we've had 3 straight up death stars, not counting star killer (aka death star 4.0)
>>
>>68008820
being this baited
>>
>>68008820
>>68008847

That's not the point, yes, we get that it's the original Death Star.

My biggest complaint is we're having another SW film based around a Death Star.

Can they seriously not come up with anything original for an idea rather than making the story centered around the one big bad Death Star.

No surprise that something that looks like a fan film would be unoriginal.

Hell, even some fan films are more original.
>>
>>68008886
It's still the first death star
>>
>>68008886
>still doesn't mean that we've had 3 straight up death stars

Yes, we know. They managed to make another unoriginal plot with a Death Star without blatantly copying the original material while shoehorning in yet another strong independent wymyn who don't need no man. They are great marketers but pisspoor storytellers.
>>
>>68008907
>spinning it so much

M8 if you really had honest issues, you could spent another minute writing this in your OP, not just HURR A FOURTH FREAKING DEATHS TART

Go eat a dick, you pathetic master baiter.
>>
HAHAHHAHAH people are actually defending this cash cow movie,and yeah its fourth time they had deathstar in star wars movie.
>>
>>68008937
I'm not OP.
>>
>>68008782
>>68008937
>>68008956
bipolarsamefag confirmed
>>
>>68008907
star wars is literally only as good as the OT, nothing else anyone makes set in the universe will be as good or popular as that, so they're set to centre their stories around that for eternity
>>
>esb best of the saga
>no death star

coincidence?
>>
>>68008994
sorry to disapoint you but not everyone rides on star wars dick bandwagon
>>
File: AlderaanCracking-GoM.png (1 MB, 1600x816) Image search: [Google]
AlderaanCracking-GoM.png
1 MB, 1600x816
>Look up Death Star on Wookieepdia
>See pic related
>'Alderaan is destroyed by the Death Star'

What the fuck is this shit? I don't even think this is from the Special Edition, it looks like something out of the Disney XD show or some shit.
>>
>>68008782
...I know the first one got destroyed, what happened to the other three?
>>
>>68008782
Cause Star Wars is actually shit that needs a maguffin.
>>
>>68010072

>The Disaster as foreseen by Anakin Skywalker

Obviously it's from Clone Wars.
>>
>>68010072
>Source
>TCW mini logo Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ghosts of Mortis"
Pedias usually give source for their shit.
>>
>>68010079

the joke is Rogue one is set during the construction of the first death star, so you have ANH Death Star, ROTJ Death Star, Starkiller Base/Death Star 3.0 and now the Rogue One Death Star. Incredible math
>>
>>68008782
Cause Star Wars is pretty shit m8. Even Guardians of the Galaxy is more interesting and has better story
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.