[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling it now. She's an Imperial Agent and will be the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11
File: 1.jpg (37 KB, 700x291) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
37 KB, 700x291
Calling it now. She's an Imperial Agent and will be the villain, revealed in a "wat a tweeeeeest" moment at the end. She gives the rebels the plans because Tarkin wants to know where the rebel base is and destroy it with the Death Star.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
oh yeah, I remember liking star wars when I was 8
>>
nah
Face it, SW hasn't been good for 40 years.
>>
>>68007856

4 years ago, then?
>>
>>68007890
whats your excuse?
>>
>>68007825
so shes mara jade basically
>>
File: Deal With It Jedi.jpg (67 KB, 350x526) Image search: [Google]
Deal With It Jedi.jpg
67 KB, 350x526
>>68007856

But then your stepdad raped you while wearing a Chewbacca mask...

Yeah, yeah. We've all heard that story, Anon.
>>
>>68007911
I am an adult and I don't feel the need to validate my taste in front of others to show how m4tur3 and deep I am.

I like what I like. Deal with it, you insecure, underage faggot.
>>
File: rKIf2AE.jpg (113 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
rKIf2AE.jpg
113 KB, 960x720
>>68007915

Rey Rey's Mom.

Calling it. Screencap this one.
>>
At least if they do that it's something different. TFA was exactly the same as star wars in story and plot structure. I'd welcome something fresher.
>>
>>68007825
So basically they reveal the whole movie from the first trailer?

Nah. They're not DC stupid, after all.

She'll be rogue (ROLL CREDITS), but no traitor.
>>
>>68007825
>A movie will be predictable
No shit.
>>
>>68008725
>something different
>yet another rebels vs empire conflict
>yet another Death Star-related storyline

oy vey it's like you're being served sperm every morning instead of yoghurt and you literally like it
>>
>>68007915
No, she's not. Get out with your fanfiction.
>>
>>68007825
>She gives the rebels the plans because Tarkin wants to know where the rebel base is

I don't understand how these are causally linked
>>
>>68007825
>stronk womyn
>ever being evil or a traitor
Silly anon, this is a movie, not real life.
>>
>>68009016
I agree with Anon. If she was an imperial agent she would be unlikable. But she's the female lead. Everybody must like her. She can do no wrong.

She's a rebel :^)
>>
>>68009050

>Tarkin wants rebels to expose themselves.
>Dangles delicious bait in from of their faces
>????
>PROFIT!
>>
>>68007825
As long as this character is flawed and not Mary Sue, i won't complain about her being a woman.
>>
>>68007825
if this happens I would masturbate in my local kino out of pure joy
>>
>>68007825
Everyone is dead

She escapes with the plans disguised as a TIE fighter pilot

screencap this
>>
>>68007825
I'm going to see this kino atleast 12 times in the cinéma
>>
>>68007825
Would be nice. Time to play Imperial Agent story in SWTOR (best thing in that game)
>>
She seems like the kind of girl you meet at an obscure film festival some time in October and hit it off with, resulting in a makeout session and subsequent sex in a bathroom stall but no real contact after.

You run into her, a few years later, she's run down and depressed because the two of you never really talked beyond that point, and you don't know if you want to try anything now because you feel like you'd lose the magic of it.

She seems like that kind of girl.
>>
File: cryptkeeper.gif (987 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
cryptkeeper.gif
987 KB, 400x288
>>68007923
>>
>>68011167

This copypasta is pretty shitty to be honest, faggot
>>
>>68007825
Nah. They are just rehashing Dark Forces story. Her name in the movie is Jyn Erso, which sounds like Jan Ors from Dark Forces. The movie's story seems to revolve around the same two things that the game was about - Death Star plans and Dark Trooper project (there are these black stormtroopers in the teaser).

So it will probably go like this:
1. Jyn is an ace pilot and a secret agent working for the Rebellion (probably from the very beginning. The questions she is asked are from the interrogation by Imperials, not Rebels)
2. She befriends an imperial special forces operator Kyle Katarn.
3. She gets captured, but Kyle rescues her. Kyle has some knowledge about a new imperial project.
4. They assemble a ragtag group of mercenaries in order to steal Death Star plans. Rogue One becomes a heist movie.
5. They encounter a discount-Thrawn and Dark Troopers which sets up second movie.
THE END.
>>
>>68011603
plausible
>>
>>68011603

We wish
>>
>>68011603
why do the movies have to pull shit from the backward EU that only manchildren and neckbeards give a shit about? are they incapable of coming up with new shit themselves
>>
>>68011167
The twist is you're the one who is actually depressed, and she never cared.
>>
>>68011603

>saved by a WHITE MAN (which looks latino in the trailer, btw)
>the damsel in distress trope

NO WAY SHITLORD! She's the one that going to save the little white boy by kicking storm trooper ass on the way!
>>
File: 0 out of 10.jpg (41 KB, 495x480) Image search: [Google]
0 out of 10.jpg
41 KB, 495x480
Actual spoilers ahead

She is force sensitive, one of the children that were meant to be sent to the Jedi Temple to study but never did.

Her parents were hunted down by Vader and his Inquisitors, she managed to escape and live on her own

Forest Whitaker is also a Jedi who is living in conditions similar to that of Yoda or Obi-Wan. Jyn finds him and he tells her the truth and the incredible asset she can be for either side, and the danger she and other Jedi can be to the Galaxy should they ally with the Empire

This is why you hear this speech when
>She is seen wearing Imperial suits (used to sneak in)
>She is in a tunnel similar to that of Bespin in Empire
>You can hear Vader's breathing softly
>The Force theme starts playing

She manages to resist temptation and survive, escaping with the plans

Diego Luna's character proposes to her, but she tells him no, not until the Empire is done for. Hinting that they are the parents of Rey.
>>
>>68012535
After 30 years of novels, comics, and games there are very few unclaimed ideas left.
>>
Calling it now. She's Snoke before his transition. Screencap this
>>
the writers arent this creative anon
>>
>>68007990
But you just got really defensive despite all that.
>>
She's a female Kyle Katarn except less developped as a character than in the videogames because who needs character development anyway? They got away with Rey after all.
>>
>>68008074
this desu, also inb4 she's strong with the force.
>>
>>68012663
Luke is clearly going to be Rey's Dad though
>>
Last line is
>i told you i like to rebel ;)
>>
>>68013040
Nah that's too obvious. Plus she's going to fall in love with Kylo.
>>
>>68013333

But anon, she will take the big black bull
>>
File: 1407429860273.jpg (13 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1407429860273.jpg
13 KB, 250x251
>>68012663

>she is force sensitive
>>
>>68012535
would you prefer they repeat episodes 4-6 again?
>>
File: felicity jones rogue one.webm (834 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
felicity jones rogue one.webm
834 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>68007825
Woo hoo, more SJW propaganda in Star Wars. Kasdan said in an interview that he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when Jewish Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were sevearl shots of a black man and a white woman walking as a couple in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing certain things in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
>>
>>68007825
Capeshit containment board when?
>>
>>68014350
Nice try Boyega. Finn's getting the Asian girl while Rey will either get with Kylo or Poe.
>>
>>68014350
Finn and Poe are both homosexuals.
>>
>>68015138
I'm going to need more of that booty.
>>
File: 1448893605852.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1448893605852.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>68007825
>female lead actually being the villain
ha-ha-ha this is Disney m8. not going to happen
>>
File: jc.jpg (4 KB, 169x127) Image search: [Google]
jc.jpg
4 KB, 169x127
>>68007825
>military
>wears eyeliner and eyeshadow
>>
File: felicity jones-3.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
felicity jones-3.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
>>68016017
You'll be lucky.
>>
>>68015138
*BAAAAAAAAAAAAARP*
>>
>>68012663
Source?
>>
>>68007825
she just dresses in imperial clothes like a new hope
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.