[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Worlds Greatest detective >Couldnt figure out Clark Kent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-04-08 04.33.23.jpg (188 KB, 712x642) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08 04.33.23.jpg
188 KB, 712x642
>Worlds Greatest detective
>Couldnt figure out Clark Kent is just Superman with glasses

Surely Batman being so edgy he would have figured out Supermans family if he knew his identity.
>>
>>68004665
snyder interprets all of DC's heros as jesus figures though. I'm pretty much certain he has no idea batman is supposed to be a detective.
>>
>>68004741
Its just so annoying since Superman figured out Bruce Wayne was Batman like 10minutes after being under the same roof as him.
>>
>>68004741
He did more detective espionage shit in this than any other batman movie.

>>68004665
I don't he really cared. At the end of the day what's the point of finding out his real identity, he's still super powerful without his costume.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (10 KB, 402x226) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
10 KB, 402x226
>>68004767
well, he did use his x-ray vision to see bruce wayne's bat-credit-card.
>>
>>68004783
Same reason he probably hides his identity?
So people dont use his friends and family to manipulate him
>>
>>68004783
Nigga TDK was basically nothing but batman being a goddamn detective.
>>
>>68004783
You ever see The Dark Knight? Or Batman Begins for that matter.
>>
>>68004783
What espionage did he do in this?
Planted a leech in Lex's system? Then had it stolen...
>>
Its funny because El flasho bascially tells him Supermans identity, and he still cant figure it out.

Literally every other non civillian knows who Superman is, except Bruce Wayne
>>
>>68004783
if Batman knew Superman is Clark Kent then he would have know about MUH MARTHA and maybe never even fight Supes but that hack Snyder needed a lazy excuse to their fight and to end the fight

fuck this movie I hope they sell the rights to Marvel or Fox since they know how to make capeshit
>>
>>68004665

everything batman did was a ploy to get superman to shout out the name of his mom, thereby giving away his identity

worlds greatest detective/10
>>
>>68005582
>Implying Bruce Wayne doesnt have creeping dementia from all his repeated blows to the head and old age
>>
>>68004767
>>68004802
Pretty much this. If hearing him and Alfred talking espionage shit at the cocktail party didn't do it, I'm sure looking straight through his mask did.
>>
>>68004823
Turning every phone in Gotham into your own personal microphone isn't being a detective. That's being the NSA.
>>
>>68005029
Figured out what Lex was bringing into the country, got interrupted by Superman when he tried to hijack it, but was cagey enough to plant a tracker on the truck in case something went wrong, then went ahead and stole it anyway.
>>
Batmans mask is lined with lead, superman cannot see through it
>>
>>68004805
But batman doesn't do that shit so what purpose does he have in figuring out who he really is?

>>68005515
My point is, he has no reason to find out supermans civilian identity.

>>68004885
>the dark knight
The only thing he does is that phone shit. BvS did it better without going over the top.
>>
>>68004665
>Couldnt figure out Clark Kent is just Superman with glasses
Pretty sure he did?He wasn't surprised to see Lois.
>>
>>68006336
Don't forget Lex expected him to do that.
>We should work together, my R&D department is up to no good.
>>
>>68007232
>He wasn't surprised to see Lois.

He was too busy having a meltdown over MARTHA.

Fact of the matter is, Batman did not think Superman had a civilian identity or a regular life that he was just Superman 24/7 and sought to destroy this nigh-omnipotent being because of that, meanwhile Lex knew Clark was Superman and saw his flaws and vulnerabilities and sought to destroy him because of that contradiction to his powers.
>>
>>68004665
HAS ANYONE SEEN THE JOKER?!
>>
ffs. blame the comics not the movie you idiot
>>
File: 1307495.jpg (71 KB, 570x315) Image search: [Google]
1307495.jpg
71 KB, 570x315
>>68004665
I don't think that's right, that stick in the mud Clark Kent could never be superman.
It's probably Bruce Wayne. That sounds more like it, yeah. Robbie! Someone look into this, fast. I need pictures, pictures of Superman!
>>
>>68008329

Shoo shoo Raimiposter
>>
File: Jameson.jpg (30 KB, 763x317) Image search: [Google]
Jameson.jpg
30 KB, 763x317
>>68008423
Raimiposting? Sorry, son, I'm not made of money. Now help me light this turd I found.
>>
>>68004665
>hurr durr Clark Kent is just Superman with glasses
Thank you for contributing such an original idea. I look forward to the exciting conversation we will have as we look at Superman from such a fresh perspective.
>>
>>68006273
>detectives go around with fedoras taking contracts from redhead long legged women
>>
>World's greatest detective
>Couldn't figure out the White Portuguese was a boat with "White Portuguese" written on it

>Master of Stealth
>Leaves huge trail of destruction at Lexcorp and a piece of evidence identifying him
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.