[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easily the worst character in the whole film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: morpheus.png (105 KB, 736x304) Image search: [Google]
morpheus.png
105 KB, 736x304
Easily the worst character in the whole film
>>
he only wanted his little league scores
>>
>Clark cover some random local sports team! And not something actually interesting!

i wonder why newspapers are dying
>>
>clicks his heels three time and goes back to kansas I suppose

So fucking cringe
>>
>reference how newspapers are dead in the modern world
>still insist on having dumb 1930s cliche newspaper scenes
>have him constantly insist on doing sports stories as if sports scores all copy pasted from the AP anyway
>this is supposed to be "hilarious" and show how Clark has a "normal shitty life" even though it's really just a waste of screen time
>have a serious actor like Lawrence Fishburne play a joke character

Superman needs a new "cover job" I know it will make the spergs mad, but there's no fucking reason for him to work at a newspaper anymore.
>>
>>68004478
They could still keep him as a journalist, but yeah the idea of a print reporter is pretty dumb.
>>
>>68004478
*aren't all copypasted

I just don't get why people feel so hesitant to modernize some parts of the story and not others.

Either set the stories in the modern day or in the 1930s don't go half way.
>>
>>68004500
>They could still keep him as a journalist,

Yeah they could if they wanted to, but really they could give him any job they wanted to (or even have him not bother with a secret identity at all)

They did a great job at updating Batman by giving him a robot voice, they need that sort of innovative thinking applied to everything else.
>>
>>68004380
He even says that in the movie...
>>
laurence fishburne is a major sleazeball who kept harassing my mom during the early 2000s even though he knew she was married.
>>
>>68004318
thats not aLEX Luthor
>>
>>68004693
That was Samuel L Jackson you racist
>>
>>68004318
Are you serious? He was probably the least annoying.

I can see him being a black JJJ tbqh
>>
>>68004478

>serious actor

does fishburne do anything else these days besides that show Blackish? i actually like that show (i'm white) but not because of him
>>
>>68004478

He's a blogger in the comics now.
>>
>>68004318
NO ONE CARES ABOUT CRAZY VIGILANTES GIVE ME ARTICLES ABOUT SPORTS!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.