[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why so comfy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Saavik_TWoK.jpg (73 KB, 840x790) Image search: [Google]
Saavik_TWoK.jpg
73 KB, 840x790
Why so comfy?
>>
Why was she crying when he died?
>>
Is it just me or should all Star Trek roles be played by Scientologists?
>>
>>67999555

no vulcans perfect
>>
>>67999555
just a training exercise
>>
What is this movie? Is that that Krsity Alley?
>>
>>68000622

star trek II: the wrath of khan, you fucking normie..
>>
File: lGiX9Fr.png (17 KB, 626x624) Image search: [Google]
lGiX9Fr.png
17 KB, 626x624
>>68000622
>>
Honestly, Kirk was a dick in this movie. Why do we like him?
>>
>>68001669
Absolutely disagree! He is at his most calculated in II
>>
Ive never understood - was that guy Kirk's son?
>>
>>68002512
Not even memeing here when I say that David was Kirks wife's son.
>>
>>68002556
So what happened to him? Did he go on in the Academy?
>>
>>68002858
Watch the next movie.
>>
>>68002911
I've actually avoided Search for Spock. But I guess now I need to watch it to satisfy that curiosity
>>
>>68002911
>>68003058
What is your opinion of 3?
>>
>>68003127
Not as good as 2, not as good as 4, not as good as 6, but better than 5.

And don't ask me about 1 because 1 is hard to judge. It tries so hard to achieve so much. God bless its little heart.
>>
>>68003206
I think my favourite thing about Star Trek movies is that the best ones are directed by number 1s. Sorry if that sounds basic
>>
>>68003453
2 was directed by #Nobody.
>>
>>68003477
Same dude that did 6 which is a sweet movie!!
>>
>>68003477
but youre right maybe not the best ones
>>
>finally get around to watching Star Trek
>TOS was kind of cheesy but had interesting themes at times and was pretty comfy
>TAS was weird as fuck but nice to move away from the usual plots while still avoiding talking down to the audience
>TMP was agonizingly long and boring
>up next is The Wrath of Khan
I've heard it's the best movie but I worry everybody's set me up for disappointment.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.