[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
serious question can someone explain me this film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
serious question can someone explain me this film?
>>
>>67998419
she was dead the whole time
>>
>>67998419
>Feminism
>>
i havent seen it but he likes murders his wife and goes on trial even though hes innocent
>>
She was a crazy bitch

If you watched the movie then you know what happened. What needs to be explained to you?
>>
>>67998419
>man and woman marry
>woman turns out to be a psychotic bitch
>man turns out to be a major asshole who cheats on her
>woman enacts her revenge plan

There I simplified it for you.
>>
It's pretty straight forward. At what point were you confused?
>>
>>67998419
cheating dudebro married a sociopath
hilarity ensues
>>
Just read the book.

The first half is just this dumb housewive who gives her husband blowjobs after he comes home from a stripclub
The second half is her explaining all the lies and how her parents raised her too strictly and how it fucked her up
>>
>>67998552
Well i've seen sugar in its natural form and its not fucking talc powder. I don't get this.
>>
>>67998768
I wont even give you the "what did he mean by this" that youre begging for
>>
>>67998419
How the fuck are there people out there who can't understand the plot of the movie even when it fucking spoon feeds it to you like this one
>>
>>67998419
Wife wanted him to live up to her dating ideal, he wanted her to be his sexual ideal neither could keep the illusion going and their marriage fell apart. She goes full psycho..... turns out she was psycho all the time and he is stuck with her, due to her going preggo. He now has to keep up her illusion but she has to fulfill her part, a crazy compromise.
>>
>Wife got made he was cheating on her
>faked her murder
>got robbed while on the run
>came crawling back

Feminism the flick
>>
Ben saw that things couls be worse
>>
File: justposting.jpg (59 KB, 647x955) Image search: [Google]
justposting.jpg
59 KB, 647x955
>The beginning of a JUST career
>>
>>67998419
it's about how the idea that marriage is supposed to make you happy is fucking insane. That the point of marriage is sacrifice and that if you're doing it to either be happy or make anyone else happy you're going to lose your mind
it doesnt say that love doesnt exist, it doesnt say that marriage as a whole is stupid; it says that if you dont view love as sacrificial but instead as a method of fulfillment then you're doing it wrong
>>
File: 1402470646788.gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1402470646788.gif
3 MB, 400x300
>>68000317
>it doesnt say that love doesnt exist, it doesnt say that marriage as a whole is stupid; it says that if you dont view love as sacrificial but instead as a method of fulfillment then you're doing it wrong

Right in the feels
>>
The wife turned me on so fucking much and I can't explain why. Not even in just a physical attraction, but it goes beyond that. Yeah her character isn't that deep but I was really really attracted to the crazy aspect of the wife and how desperate she was to preserve the marriage they shared. Dunno if it's because I dated a lot of crazy chicks throughout my life but I've always been drawn to girls who go to great lengths to keep their man/relationship intact.

Literally the first words out of my mouth after finishing the film were, "Wow I fucking want that." The scene where she is just laying her head on his chest just pierced right through me and I got a boner from it.
>>
>>68000548
Michelle B
>>
>>68000613
>Michelle B
Had to google her name, sorry man fake tits are a literal anti-boner for me.
>>
File: continue.gif (2 MB, 636x469) Image search: [Google]
continue.gif
2 MB, 636x469
>>68000317
I never asked for this anon
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.