[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when the fucking Russians of all people brought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: Hardcore_(2015_film).jpg (92 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Hardcore_(2015_film).jpg
92 KB, 250x370
Where were you when the fucking Russians of all people brought kino back to the action genre?
>>
Did you see it?
>>
>>67998370
Shut up. The ratings have already plummeted, just like everyone who isn't a retard knew they would.
>>
>>67998370
Looks like

'Literally YouTube The Movie'
>>
File: 20160407_234430-1.jpg (152 KB, 1419x937) Image search: [Google]
20160407_234430-1.jpg
152 KB, 1419x937
>>67998471
Just got back. It's easily one of the best Action-Comedies in years. AMA I guess
>>
>>67998611
are you gay? and a pleb? pick one
>>
>>67998654
Pleb
>>
>>67998611
Is it as action packed as the previews made it look? When I saw the commercials I thought the action looked fucking badass, but after thinking decided the movie would probably be retarded. So decided I'm gonna take acid with a few friends then go see it so I can ignore the retardation and have my mind blown at all the action. Will I be satisfied with it?
>>
>>67998727
Slow it down there, buddy.

>Is it as action packed as the previews made it look?
Pretty much non-stop action scenes, from the first five minutes to the last second. Only time there's no action for more than thirty seconds is a musical number

>When I saw the commercials I thought the action looked fucking badass, but after thinking decided the movie would probably be retarded.
It's stupid. But it's good action. If you're looking for backstory, there's a prequel comic that came with the Ultimate Fan Experience, but it's probably getting released publicly soon. It's good, solid, straightforward action. (Also I saw it sober, but I can't imagine this being a good idea seeing a FPS movie on drugs)

>Will I be satisfied with it?
Absolutely
>>
>>67998611
me and my friends are gonna get drunk and go see it in imax 3d and buy popcorn buckets but no popcorn and see who pukes first

any tips? what should i eat before going?
>>
>>67998923
your dads pussy m8
>>
>>67998923
There's no IMAX 3D release dumbass
>>
>>67998899
No it's the best idea. Idk if you've ever done acid but it is gonna make that movie so much better.
>>
>>67998979
Kek. I don't think there's even a regular 3d release.
>>
It's hella f*ckin epic brah! I went to see this after going shopping for polo shirts, snap backs and oakleys
>>
>>67998611
you got parkinson's or something?
>>
>>67998370
Did you think it was as fun as Shoot Em Up/Crank/Crank 2? And how great is it seeing all the explosions in first person?
>>
>>67998526
>ratings
Since when do critics mean shit? I mean they were right about Batman v Superman but they usually hate genre stuff no matter what.
>>
Literally Vidya FPS: The Movie.
Fuck ton of blood, gore, and titties in it.
>>
Russians are the reason why we live the lives we live right now. Stop acting like their niggers.
>>
File: russians and yogurt.jpg (1 MB, 3488x2736) Image search: [Google]
russians and yogurt.jpg
1 MB, 3488x2736
>>67999536
No just blurry camera
>>67999762
Crank>Crank 2>Harcore>Shoot Em Up

Explosions were okay, seeing the punches and brutal deaths were what really got the audience going.

>>67999956
It has a whole scene (Cripple defense scene, it's posted on YouTube) and running gag (Sharlto constantly giving the protag missions) making fun of video games.

Don't go in expecting a lot of tits, though. There's one strip club scene and a poster and that's about it. Was really expecting a lap dance or sex scene or something but it never happened.

>>67999963
>he hasn't had russians eat yogurt in their shoppe
>>
File: 1323058181247.png (151 KB, 804x1434) Image search: [Google]
1323058181247.png
151 KB, 804x1434
>>67998611

I just got back from this too, OP. I'd like to discuss a few questions with you:

>Who were the motorcycle ladies that showed up after the strip club scene? I felt like they mentioned it but not explicitly. Were they like pimps?
>So Shartlo clones himself over and over biologically and these clones assumingly develop very quickly. Did he give them each a different personality? Also wouldn't the technology to grow disposable clones be much more important and versatile than a super soldier cyborg program and sending thousands of your men to die?
>How come the bad guy has telekinesis?
>Did you also think the bad guy should've been recast? I couldn't understand a word that fucker was saying. Dude sounded like a less coherent Tommy Wiseau.

I liked the movie a lot but I feel like the plot was too convoluted for the material. Plot should take a total backseat in this scenario, we shouldn't be wondering what the fuck is happening when we should be soaking in all the hyperviolence and gore.

Also motorcycle chase with the minigun was the best scene. Holy shit.
>>
>>68000112
>Crank>Crank 2>Harcore>Shoot Em Up

Nah, Shoot 'Em Up was better. I'd put Henry last.
>>
>>68000283
>Who were the motorcycle ladies?
I had assumed they were the club's pimps and knew CocaineJimmy

>Sharlto?
Yes; I assume so; and it seemed like he could only control one avatar at a time so it'd be pretty ineffective as you'd need twice as many people.

>Bad guy?
Not really explained. Maybe in the prequel comic? I went to a standard showing so I didn't get all the neat behind the scenes goodies or the prequel comic.

>Recast?
It was hard to pull off the twist with the casting, just because the chemistry seemed off. I can see what they were going for with the character and it fit in with the tone of the story, but it could have been better.

>Best scene
That scene was fucking amazing. Opening credits was one of the top scenes for me, I'm going to have to see it a few more times before I pick my favorite though.
>>
>>67998370
>Where were you when the fucking Russians of all people brought kino back to the action genre?
At home, not bothering to watch this piece of shit.
>>
File: 1454592616224.png (640 KB, 989x764) Image search: [Google]
1454592616224.png
640 KB, 989x764
>>68000112
>>>67999963 #
>>he hasn't had russians eat yogurt in their shoppe

>le Russians were niggers of Europe maymay

Without Russians you would probably be shitting out your window like an Indian. Learn respect for your betters, faggot.
>>
>>68001050
How come slavs get distraught every time you insult yogurt or imply yogurt is odd in any sort of way? Poles seem to do the same but to a lesser extent.
>>
what the fuck is this "kino" shite that everybody keeps going on about?
>>
>>67999916
PPPPPLEB
>>
>>68001236
Hello newfag
>>
File: Sweetieman.png (144 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
Sweetieman.png
144 KB, 400x398
>>68000511

Sharlto was top shelf, he definitely carried the shit. I loved the musical number. Better usage of him than Elysium and Chappie, for sure.
>>
>>68001495
>I loved the musical number
One of the best parts of the film, easily.
>>
>>68000511
Cool, I have tickets for tomorrow afternoon. I'm kinda sad I spoiled the thing you never would have expected but now I'm just looking forward to the movie more.
>>
>That fucking ending
>>
>>68002049
That's it I'm outta this thread
>>
>>68002047

That's actually better, maybe you'll have a better chance at not being exhausted by confusion halfway through.

>>68002049

Exactly what I wanted. I laughed out loud.
>>
>>68002049
EZ
>>
>>67998727

The retardation is intentional and hilarious. It's basically a Russian Nevaldine / Taylor flick, but way better, and all the puerility is real and on-point. Not smugly self-aware, just clever. Think Charlie Chaplin as Doomguy.
>>
File: HH.webm (2 MB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
HH.webm
2 MB, 1280x690
>>67998370
Gonna see it Saturday. Kinda hyped
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.