[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thinking anything made by Disney is a real Star Wars movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (406 KB, 1619x1380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406 KB, 1619x1380
>thinking anything made by Disney is a real Star Wars movie
>>
>>67996017
how does that CGI still look ok but Ep. II and III are aging like milk?
>>
>>67996017
I agree all Disney SW is just fanfiction.
>>
>>67996017
B-but it looks and sounds so much like Star Wars.
It even had X-Wings.
Do you mean Disney's re-imagining of Star Wars is somehow inauthentic?
>>
>>67996069
Actual effort and at least some passion was put to it.
>>
>>67996163
but it was all ILM, why did they give up?
>>
>>67996017
But TFA was more entertaining than all three prequels combined?

The teaser trailer for Rogue One was more enjoyable than entire of Attack of the Clones
>>
>>67996069
Only AOTS cgi looked kinda bad at times to me probably because of the sheer amount of it must of made them rush a lot of shit but you have to be kidding if you think TPM cgi looks better than ROTS.
>>
>>67996222
>the prequels suck meme
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>67996069
it's not the cgi anon, it's the cameras. Ep1 was film, EP2 was the first movie fully shot in digital 1980X1080, EP 3 they went 4K. People forget all Lucas's star wars are technical laboratories setting up standards for the whole industry.
>>
>>67996183
Wouldn't you give up on life after reading AOTC script?
>>
>>67996069
Most of the oldschool ILM guys quit after TPM, AOTC was done with a bunch of new animators which is why it looks like a fucking videogame. III improved a bit but still looks worse than Episode I.
>>
>>67996017
Am I the only one on this board who really likes pod racing?
>>
>>67996583
No. I liked it a lot.

GOAT scene right here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rncGadSqNcs

You will laugh.
>>
>>67996583
pod racing was the shit. rewatching TPM, you can tell that Lucas was genuinely passionate about it for some reason(autism) and put more effort into making it a great sequence than he did in any other part of the prequel trilogy. too bad it has no real purpose in the story that couldnt have been accomplished by a much less time-consuming sublot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.