[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Idol Finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1460077563453.png (108 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1460077563453.png
108 KB, 300x188
Is anyone watching this? I feel like there has to be at least one other person on this board. Pulling for Trent but I'd be OK with Laporsha winning
>>
I'm watching but I only watched from Kelly Clarkson's season to david cook's so I have no idea who most of the people after them are
>>
File: s.jpg (82 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
82 KB, 680x680
>American Idol post-Simon Cowell
>>
>>67994186
>>67994246
I've only watched a few seasons but I got sucked into this one and the contestants were pretty good so I stuck with it
>>
>pants on the ground guy
>William fucking hung
>>
The SJWs are gonna get a load of William Hung. Or maybe it's just a forgone fad.
>>
I truly thought they stopped this bullshit show years ago. I had no idea that it was still going
>>
La'Porsha is gonna win in a landslide. She had already won it a month ago as far as I'm concerned. Trent does have one hell of a voice though. I thought he had the much better performance last night.
>>
J-Lo is still sexy as fuck for however old her ass is.
>>
Holy shit Trent won
>>
File: doctor mario.gif (986 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
doctor mario.gif
986 KB, 500x384
>>67994020
>mfw I graduated with Trent

The whole "southern boy" shtick is something the producers probably cooked up. He doesn't spend time on his family's farm at all. They're well-off from their restaurant and he only works there when he feels like it.
>>
>>67996101
I kinda had a feeling this was the case. He doesn't seem like the farm boy type at all. What other dirt do you have on him?
>>
>>67996101
I could see that. A 400 acre farm and restaurant is nothing to sneeze at. Did he live in town then? Did he just coast on his parents' money?
>>
>>67995812
Wow. Did not see that coming.
>>
File: 08LAZER-slide-JOQ8-superJumbo.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
08LAZER-slide-JOQ8-superJumbo.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>yfw this was the most watched television show for almost an entire decade

Truly the end of an era.
>>
worst judges of all time, finally glad this shit show is over
>>
>>67997430
This is why I love X - Factor
>>
>>67994020
god no
>>
>>67996647
>>67996899

Not much beyond that. His favorite cereal is Corn Pops and he was home-schooled until the fifth grade (I think - it was the first time I ever saw him, the school only has 200 kids.) I was acquainted with him from various classes but we didn't really hang out. Not many of our interests overlapped. Since he had money, he could go to concerts, shows, etc. I spent my teenage weekends at work.
>>
>>67998616
>His favorite cereal is Corn Pops

Nice, that's exactly the kind of dirt I was looking for.

>>67997430
I thought the judges were fine. It annoyed me how the always agreed with each other on everything though.
>>
>>67996899
Can't really say. I've been out of state for 2 years. I do know he was at the University of Arkansas for awhile, studying theater.

He's done better than another guy I know. His father is a doctor and his mother is a pharmacist. Went to 3 universities fully paid by his parents and was forced to dropout due to low grades. He's now a police dispatcher.
>>
>>67995692
Agreed, the ass was fat
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.