[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: grand-budapest.png (894 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
grand-budapest.png
894 KB, 600x600
Thoughts?
>>
I bet you enjoy the film's of Wes Anderson
>>
I enjoyed this film and others by the same director
>>
>>67991306
my thought is that OP is a fag.

quote this post if anybody else agrees.
>>
I bet you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson, OP.
>>
Wes Anderson's movies are quirky and recognizable in style, therefore we must hate them.
>>
>>67991403
No, we hate them because they're annoying, pretentious trash
>>
>>67991306
I loved it as a fellow European.
Having worked in a 4 Star Hotel as a waiter also made me feel that final phrase about a world long gone like a truck full of bricks, you wouldn't believe the difference between rich modern tourists and 60-something years old Anglo men of old.
Ralph Fiennes was exceptional.
>>
>>67991306

>tfw no Sershuh gf
>>
>>67991480
>tfw

People don't understand that getting nice white guests is 500% better than dealing with all the awful asians and arab people who come. Always the most rude and inconsiderate.
>>
>>67991683
Not to mention smelly
>>
comfy
>>
>>67991683
It's the complete lack of etiquette that gets me, "how could a society develop like that?" I think everytime because fights and bad service must be the norm in those countries.
Russians are a weird mix because they're happy as long as you can provide them with alcohol and leave absurd tips.
Having to serve a Russian wedding in late Summer is complete madness though, staying up until 3 AM hearing those guys and ignoring their whore/wives trying to hit on every one of us lest we DIE is one of my worst memories.
>>
More of the same from One-Note-Wes.
>>
File: 1279199904473.jpg (28 KB, 390x310) Image search: [Google]
1279199904473.jpg
28 KB, 390x310
>the escape from the prison where that guy kills all the guards
>the part where Gustave loses it in the confessional

Loved the Tenenbaums but this takes the cake, are all the other less known Wes Anderson works this great /tv/?
I fear I must admit I enjoy the works of Wes Anderson.
>>
Pretty great. This goofy fuck makes great movies to watch with the gf
>>
>>67991306
I liked it
>>
Comfy as fuck
>>
>>67991306
I absolutely loved this movie. It's so snappy and fun.
>>
Wes Anderson's masterpiece. Royal Tenenbaums was his best screenplay, but this is his peak as a director.
>>
Best PTA movie there is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.