[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck even was this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hail-caesar-poster.jpg (1 MB, 2526x4000) Image search: [Google]
hail-caesar-poster.jpg
1 MB, 2526x4000
What the fuck even was this movie?
>>
>>67991074
Hail, Caesar! by The Coen Brothers hope this helps :)
>>
>>67991074
A patrician masterpiece

Ur 2pleb4it
>>
>>67991074
A movie that isn't Star Wars or Marvel/DC shit.
>>
Partly a Busby Berkeley homage, i'm sure you're a fan of his work OP
>>
>>67991074
A day in the life of a man with a talent for fixing film.
Ultra comfy, if meandering and threadbare.
>>
The Coen brother's critique the futility of communism.
>>
a loveletter to 50's hollywood
>>
A pastiche look at the inner workings of early Hollywood
>>
I couldn't concentrate on the movie because the only other 2 guys in the theater were distracting me. One guy left half way through and I kept thinking about why he had even come to this movie because he looked like a bro. And then the only other guy in the theater started snoring in the last 20 minutes.
>>
File: 1450092896567.jpg (79 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
1450092896567.jpg
79 KB, 600x696
>>67991074
>Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum in another film together

Just fuck already.
>>
Good Coen brothers film. Seems more like a movie they made for themselves than audiences. They wear their influences on their sleeves.
Also
>Two Jews
>Making a movie about the stupidity of communism
Top kek
>>
Hilarious
>>
Hammy Coen Clooney is one of the best Clooney's there is
>>
>Ralph Fiennes entire part in the movie was in the trailers
>Jonah Hill is on the posters but plays a lawyer who isn't funny that appears on screen for less than a minute and has two lines

I didn't hate it but the marketing was fucked
>>
It's complicated.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.