[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW did Mel get away with this??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: Thepassionposterface-1-.jpg (45 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
Thepassionposterface-1-.jpg
45 KB, 300x450
HOW did Mel get away with this??
>>
He threw a dollar on the ground
>>
suck my peepee
>>
>GET ON THE FUCKING CROSS YOU JEW RAT NIGGER LOVER

jesus mel, really?
>>
>>67990889
He financed it with his own money.
>>
>wasn't antisemitic before this movie
>question why we stopped Hitler after the movie.
>>
But the Jews didn't let him get away with it, though.
>>
I just got this on Blu-Ray. Going to watch it tomorrow.
>>
>>67990889
He's fucking Mel Gibson is why, nigger.
>>
>>67990889
he didn't
>>
>>67991309
But he did. Thing's didn't go south until the DUI.
>>
File: 1384856101425.jpg (67 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
1384856101425.jpg
67 KB, 536x400
>>67990889
The fate of Mel Gibson is one of the worst losses for moviegoers there is. This guy set the standard for historical movies, commiting to using the actual languages, not caring for americucks inability to read subtitles, and didn't shy away from any violence or politically incorrect things he wanted to portray, which is why Apocalypto among many other reasons is a masterpiece.

>Tfw we'll never get his viking movie
>>
Why do people still care about who killed Jesus or for what reason? No one who was affected by it then is alive today.
>>
I remember me and 2 friends went to the theater to watch something else (dont remember which one because we got stoned in the parking lot and this was when i was 16) when this movie was having it's opening night, a bunch of christfags were outside protesting with signs and bullhorns.
>>
"An anti-Semite used to be someone who hates the Jews, now it is someone who is hated by the Jews." - Joseph Sobran.
>>
>>67991450
Apocalypto's sets and props were faker than Waterworld's. Popeye-tier. It ruined the movie and prevents it from ever being considered a masterpiece.
>>
>>67991486
Because they Jews still act like they dindu nuffin and use it cover up everything they do.

>>67991493
Nice blog, faggot.
>>
>>67991450
>americucks inability to read subtitles

Even the most retarded American evangelicals watched the movie and literally no one complained about the subtitles.
>>
>>67991523
we must have watched two different movies
>>
>>67991486
Talmudic Judaism is a deliberate rejection of Christianity. Everything the Jews so and believe is defined by their opposition to Christianity.
>>
>>67991554
There's a reason most ppl don't make movies where ppl talk their authentic languages but instead just talk with a british accent as soon as it's historical. It's risky, but Gibson pulled through and made it that way anyway. If the reception was as you say, then that's great but again there's a reaosn they don't usually make them in this way.
>>
>>67991697
i refuse to believe it's risky to improve the quality of a film
>>
>>67991803
then you are naive
>>
>>67991450
This. This film was pure kino, but critics disparaged it for political reasons.
>>
Why do critics not like the violence in this movie but love the violence in films like "12 Years a Slave" and "Revenant"? Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>67991835
it's naive to bend yourself to a dumber audience, it's not about the profit of a single movie but the trust that his future ones will have the same quality
>>
>>67991450

>tfw you will never see Mel's viking movie in your lifetime

just kill me already ;_;
>>
>>67991450
>>67992110

The Chinese are giving him money now, so who knows?
>>
>>67990889

>"His blood be upon us and upon our children"

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>67992266
Jews killed Jesus. They brag about it in the Talmud.
>>
>>67992321

wait what? can you post the phrase of that?
>>
>>67992360
http://jewishracism.blogspot.com/2008/12/authoritative-sources-state-that-jews.html
>>
>>67991999
becouse it's not faithful to the original novel Bible: The Rise Jesus
>>
>>67992564

>jewishracism

hmm nah not gonna read from that site mate
>>
>>67992266
>>67992321

Friendly reminder that Barrabas' full name is Jesus Barrabas.
Bar = Son
Abba= Father
Pilate offers the following choice to the Jews: free Jesus, the Son of God or Jesus, Son of the Father.
The whole thing is a joke
>>
>>67992601
>implying jews aren't racist.
>>
>>67991486
>No one who was affected by it then is alive today.
They turned him into a martyr you stupid faggot cuck.
Now I can't go five minutes without hear about muh jaysus gonna come back from the dead and send all you sinners to hell where you belong.
>>
>>67992639
>Friendly reminder that Barrabas' full name is Jesus Barrabas.

In some manuscripts

>The whole thing is a joke

Tip harder faggot.
>>
>>67992680
Why don't you move to Somolia you white liberal faggot?
>>
>>67992766
The fuck should I move to Somolia for?
If anything, they would probably benefit from faggots like you moving their to spread the gospel.
Dumb cuckold faggot.
>>
>>67992718
>In some manuscripts
No, we don't have the manuscripts. It's according to the Church Fathers. The earliest manuscripts we have were already censored,

But of course you don't know that. Religious people don't know anything about their religion. Or else they wouldn't believe.
>>
>>67992601
Here's the exact quote, you lazy nigger:

>"On the eve of the Passover Yeshu34 was hanged. For forty days before the execution took place, a herald went forth and cried, 'He is going forth to be stoned because he has practised sorcery and enticed Israel to apostacy. Any one who can say anything in his favour, let him come forward and plead on his behalf.' But since nothing was brought forward in his favour he was hanged on the eve of the Passover!35"

>>67992825
You don't like Christianity, so why don't you go to Somolia and get culturally enriched? Isn't that what you fags want?
>>
>>67992870
rejection of a religion almost always results in the rejection of all of them, you know this, don't act dumb
>>
>>67992870
You need to lay off the /pol/esmoking.
It's making you even dumber than you already are.
Dumb cuckold faggot.
>>
File: you_fat_fedora_faggot.jpg (64 KB, 600x765) Image search: [Google]
you_fat_fedora_faggot.jpg
64 KB, 600x765
>>67992866
>Religious people don't know anything about their religion. Or else they wouldn't believe.

You read two articles by Sam harris and have it all figured out, don't you?

http://www.reasonablefaith.org/barabbas

>As for the forename “Jesus,” this is attested only in some manuscripts of the Gospel of Matthew 27.16-17. Ironically, the best argument for its being in the original text is the precise opposite of the infidel line, namely, it would be highly unlikely that Christians would lend the name of the Lord Jesus to a sinful criminal; more likely that they would suppress it! It is controversial whether it is a later scribal addition. But in any case, its originality would show it merely to have been part of Matthew’s text, not of Mark’s text, which is earlier.

>The name “Barabbas” thus does nothing to call into question the historicity of the Barabbas incident, which is part of the pre-Markan passion story and therefore very early and is independently attested by John (Jn 18.40).
>>
>>67990889
He didn't.
His career was dead since then...
>>
File: feel_the_bern.png (1 MB, 960x664) Image search: [Google]
feel_the_bern.png
1 MB, 960x664
>>67992900
Yet fags like you never say anything about Islam.

>>67992925
(You)
>>
>>67992963
I have never read Sam Harris. What I've read is Origen, the third century theologian. ie: someone who knew more about Christianity that you ever will. Have fun with your imaginary friend.
>>
>>67993275
>le imaginary friend meme

Atheists are literally teenagers.
>>
>>67992564

how about a credible source?

nigger
>>
>>67993475
Keep projecting
>>
>>67993506
http://www.come-and-hear.com/sanhedrin/sanhedrin_106.html

>>67993543
Please, you sound like every high school atheist trying to convince himself he's smarter that 200 years of Christian theology.
>>
>>67994193

>url

so wheres the racism?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.