[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trailer Park Boys Season 10 Discussion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: cast[1].jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
cast[1].jpg
18 KB, 320x240
So I finished season 10 a few days ago, and I have to admit I feel pretty underwhelmed.

I didn't think it started off too bad, but then it was mostly just the same shit over and over again. The only difference was no one went to jail in the end.

I honestly think Season 10 could possibly be one of the worst seasons they've done. It wasn't all bad, some moments got serious laughs from me, but I really feel like the writers could have done a better job.

I'm actually pretty happy about this whole Lucy DeCountere situation, I always hated her character the most, and this gives the writers the opportunity to write something thats more fresh.

What did you guys think?
>>
sarah got fat as fuck
>>
>>67989658

the cuntyness of mike smith comes through the bubbles character these days, he's not fun to watch anymore. the celebs sucked. the boys just fought the whole time. everyone's old and tired. the jokes are all 15 years old. i still watch every new season tho
>>
>>67989722
I wanna bite into her ass like a peach.
>>
I got halfway through season 9 and gave it up. Netflix has ruined this show. They should have stopped at season 6.
>>
>>67989722
Yeah she did! Her character got even more unlikable too somehow! I really used to enjoy her character, but now all she does is yell at Ricky or tell the guys how dumb they are for doing one of their jobs.
>>
>>67989729
Is Mike really that bad though? The celebs wasn't that great, I felt like they stretched that out a bit.

Also fuck Doug Benson. I mean I guess he served his purpose at the very end, to get rid of that mexican bitch, but I just hated almost all of his lines. Can't believe I used to enjoy some of his comedy lol.
>>
>>67989658
quite a meh season, not really excited for another one seeing how's been after netflix took over
>>
>>67989658
>RICKY IF YOU FUCK UP AGAIN, WE'RE DONE!
Two seconds later
>RICKY YOU FUCKED UP I'M DONE.
Two more seconds later
>RICKY I FORGIVE YOU BUT IF YOU FUCK UP AGAIN, I'M DONE
repeat every episode.

This season was awful, just a jumbled mess of shut that was funny many seasons ago. Literally everything was just rehashed.
WE GOTTA DO A JOB RICKY.
I CAN'T MY WIFE HATES ME.
PLEASE?
FINE!
>>
>>67990594
>Lucy DeCountere
Pretty much man. My other friend and I both agreed on this point today as well. At least with her gone they can't keep this story line going.

>>67990357
I feel like it still has a lot of potential, they just need to stop rehashing old tired out bits that no one cares about. I notice that they do this shit with the live performances, which I'm not really a huge fan of.
>>
Its kind of cool to see ricky's daughter grow though she's pretty hot :)
>>
>>67991390
She got worse this season. She looked better last season.
>>
Where do you boys stream shows nowadays? I can't find season 8 on KAT/TPB.
>>
They made Ricky too retarded as well.

He now falls over literally everything and can't even remember the most basic words, completely reversing his character development of going to school and studying over the original series (Eventually getting his grade 11) .

Also Bubbles is way too much of an asshole now.
>>
https://www.swearnet.com/shows/the-jim-lahey-show-and-randy/seasons/1/episodes/1
>>
every single woman on this show is a terrible actor
>>
I hate how Randy has become his Swearnet character.

If you want to watch something really shitty, watch the Swearnet movie.
>>
Do I need to watch S9 to grok S10? Because I gave up on S9 a few episodes in because it was terrible and netflix ruined trailer park boys
>>
>>67989658
Season 10 was meh/10

They should've let this show die instead of letting netflix pick up. Its become utter garbage in relativity.
>>
>>67991968
Yeah it was terrible. I couldn't stand the swearnet movie. They just haven't been as good at writing as they used to be.

>>67992029
I didn't hate season 9. I thought it was interesting because they changed things up a lot more and introduced a new character. I think Season 9 gets better at some point so I'd keep watching, or just skip over the cringy parts.
>>
Am I the only one that feels the HD-Widescreen actually ruins the feel of the show?
>>
>>67992241

You know why the Netflix seasons are shit, right?

Clattenburg the creative behind the show seasons 1-7 sold the rights. The actors who play bubbles, Julian and Ricky are the ones running the show, seasons 8-10, aka the Netflix seasons.
>>
>>67992591
no
>>
Man I just read up on that entire Ghomeshi case that Lucy was involved in.

What a lying bitch! She soaked in all the fame of being a professional victim, then was completely embarrassed when cross examined. After reading the summary of the case and the ruling by the judge it's really not surprising that she'd announce her "resignation" from the show when one of her co workers is being accused of battery.

What's ironic is she says that when someone is abusive she cuts them from her life, but it was demonstrated in court that she continued talking, communicating, and even flurting with Ghomeshi after her "abuse" happened.

Can't wait to see next season with her not there.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.