[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board is fucking cancer with all those Starwars threads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: nw8Hi6d.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
nw8Hi6d.png
93 KB, 500x422
This board is fucking cancer with all those Starwars threads. All you need is one shitty trailer for a utterly shitty movie set in a irredeemable universe that's been hopeless from the very beginning, and it's over and over again. When will this shit franchise finally die?
I hope you'll start dying soon, you fucking nerds.
>>
>>67989048
seconded, /film/ when?
>>
We need /film/. /tv/ is lost.

Keep all the cancer here. We make a new settlement on /film/.

>no capeshit
>no Star Wars
>no TV
>>
>>67989048
it's just starting
>>
and why exactly wouldn't star wars and avengers be allowed in /film/? who makes the distinction?
>>
>>67989048
you gay little fuckers are all the same Blaming each other for all the shit on a once good BOARD/// FUCK OFF YOU SILLY CUNT
>>
>>67989283
The kino inspector
>>
>>67989283
You need to go back
>>
>>67989283
A sticky that says, "capeshit discussion belongs on /tv/."
>>
>>67989283
I don't think anyone cares about a single thread. Having these recent blockbusters saturate the board with multiple threads at a time, however, really makes it shit. I think there should be a /new/ general which holds discussion of all movies currently in theaters. People can discuss pleb shit like stereotypes and Twitter opinions in there. Once the movie is out of theaters it can be discussed at large.
>>
top kek

I love when you faggots suddenly start acting like aspiring cinephiles

Just shut the fuck up everyone knows that you watch nothing but capeshit and summer blockbusters
>>
>>67990050
Nice projection. This place used to have a far better balance between good threads about good films and the overwhelming shit you see now.
>>
>>67989972
>Having these recent blockbusters saturate the board with multiple threads at a time, however, really makes it shit

Why is there no moderation for this? It's constant. Without even looking I know there's 30+ Rogue One threads on the catalogue right now.
>>
>>67990617
Jannies a shit
>>
File: Capture.jpg (9 KB, 120x21) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
9 KB, 120x21
>tfw the catalog is still 90% memes and shitposts
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x241
Anyone who likes Star Wars deserves to be beaten to death with a 15-inch black rubber cock.
>>
>>67990617
Because the slit-eyed yellow Tojo running the site doesn't care much for us fa/tv/irgins.
>>
>>67991793
My black cock's only 6.5", if you like, you could beat it against their lips and backsides. But tenderly and not to rough Because it's my pride and joy, and I don't want anything awful to happen to it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.