[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the deleted scenes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89z 4TgP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: star wars deleted scene.jpg (158 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
star wars deleted scene.jpg
158 KB, 1280x800
the deleted scenes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89z4TgPfGc0

now you know why finn didnt have his gun against kylo.
>>
>>67988606

Because a galaxy far far away I'd actually hell
>>
these scenes are fucking cringy. leia is such a shit actor. never underestimate a droid yet she gives no fucks that poe is gone. and the snow chase scene has no dialogue and no point
>>
>>67988606
God the first one was so bad, the second one was useless, third one was a stupid introduction to Leia. Kylo's scene in the Falcon was good, and the speeder chase would have been nice if longer but there was already a shit ton of action in the movie. They should have put that instead of X-Wing vs TIE fighter action. And the last one meh, we already know Finn isn't gonna die so it's useless
>>
>>67988632
dumb phoneposter
>>
>>67989356
>>67989356
the humor is horrible. held hostage by 10 troopers with blasters, and u start throwing snarky jokes? yea sure
>>
>>67988632
lmao
>>
>>67988632
my sides are in orbit
>>
>>67989935
>>67989780
Samefag laughing at his own joke. note: unfunny joke and lowercase everything.
>>
>>67988606
Huh, my dvd started with Finn hesitating at the civilian

Mine didn't have this scene
>>
what the fuck was that last one
>>
>>67988606
Guys fucking help
My blu ray only has 6 deleted scenes. Where are the rest I was promised?
>>
>>67990445
REY, YOU NEED A SHOWER
>>
File: samefag.png (40 KB, 1917x411) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
40 KB, 1917x411
>>67990074
??????????????
>>
>>67990593
lol. i wanted chewie ripping off the arm
>>
>>67990822
Articles everywhere say 20 minutes of deleted scenes but I only have 3 minutes

I don't even have han, finn, chewie vs the stormtrooper

I've googled everything and I can't find anything on it
>>
>>67989170
>>67989170
>these scenes are fucking cringy. leia is such a shit actor. never underestimate a droid yet she gives no fucks that poe is gone.
agree completely
>>
First scene was cringe worthy. Kylo's scene was meh. Speeder scene was pretty shitty, but it actually allowed Finn to for once be useful, showing that he's a better shot than Rey. Probably cut because then Rey wouldn't be perfect anymore.
>>
>>67988606
GOTTA GO FAST!
C'MON STEP IT UP
IS THERE ANY OTHER SPEED?
>>
>>67991006
If she would have been shooting she would have killed them no problem, but she's also a better driver than him, and she didn't want him getting them killed.
>>
Why the fuck wasn't the Kylo scene in the full movie!? It was actually pretty good. Even though it's a small little clip it still would've helped slow down the pace of the film just a bit.
>>
>>67991006
yeah, women can't be happy unless their mc has no flaws.
>>
The Rathtar scene actually seems pretty good in comparison to some of these
>>
>>67991196
although i agree the pace was quite frantic, they had a lot of trouble with it being too long and that scene was probably easy to cut since it doesn't really accomplish anything
>>
>>67988606
Where can I go to find out why my dvd only has 6 deleted scenes?

Is no one else flipping their shit because I am?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.