[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the FUCK is Disney doing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: STAR_WAS_All_Time.jpg (885 KB, 1024x1200) Image search: [Google]
STAR_WAS_All_Time.jpg
885 KB, 1024x1200
Thoughts /tv/
>>
>>67986547
We're fucked dudes. Fucked!!
>>
Sluts
>>
File: taylie.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
taylie.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67986547
who is the master and who is the apprentice?
>>
>>67986547

>women piggybacking off the success of men

literally nothing new under the sun, fampai
>>
>>67986547
There is no need for all those fucking threads, it's obvious Disney is milking the franchise for money. It's that simple, now move on.
>>
At least make the girl a different age and race. She's might as well be Rey.
>>
>>67986625

I agree dude. Greed is a terrible thing.
>>
>>67986807
They're doing what they do best. TAKING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY. They're winning while you're complaining.$$$$$
>>
I'm loving it t b h

Great to see the immense asspain of /pol/ spergs
>>
>>67987057
I haven't paid for anything SW related since 2005
>>
>>67987127

Do what you do best I guess...
>>
This would all be much easier for you if you just came to accept that you're too old for this shit and they're pursuing a different market.

Move on.
>>
>>67987209
I accepted that in 1997
>>
What is the point of fashion shows?

Is it just for Jewish businessmen to have some sort of luxury wank or something?
>>
>>67987320
for victoria's secret it's really just advertising, normal fashion shows are the same as trade shows. the models are just there to help the designers sell their work
>>
>>67987270
No we have to fight back. The Jews are fucking shit up.
>>
making a shit ton of money
>>
>>67986694
OR even a different background. She's literally another rey. Only strong because she was on her ownew since a child. The message is clear, family makes women weak.
>>
>>67987571
Yeah show da joos how it's done m9

Too bad you have to leave your nasty basement to do that
>>
File: zl9ux31a3xey7gkvmkfw.jpg (20 KB, 800x335) Image search: [Google]
zl9ux31a3xey7gkvmkfw.jpg
20 KB, 800x335
>>67987809

Which lead directly to another Mary Sue character
>>
>>67986694
top kek you fucking retard

I can imagine the sperg asspain if she were a black woman in her 40s
>>
Not that it's really any bad, but they're obviously trying to reach out to the female demographic. Ever since Princess Leia there has been women in the series and a lot of people appreciated that. Now they're just going all out with it. If they keep it up though it's going to lose its novelty.
>>
File: princess-leia-memes.jpg (18 KB, 456x358) Image search: [Google]
princess-leia-memes.jpg
18 KB, 456x358
>>67988181
She was suppose to be a meme character until feminist claimed her as their savior.
>>
>>67986547
Disney is sending out signals: they are going to use their power for sexiness and tapping the young adult males market
>>
>>67988418
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.