[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did everyone think of the 11.22.63 finale? I cried several times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What did everyone think of the 11.22.63 finale?

I cried several times
>>
>>67985967
is this a waifu
>>
My eternal waifu <3
>>
>>67986009

That smile could end wars
>>
It was stupid and made the whole thing feel pointless. Classic King.
>>
>>67986338

Your stupid
>>
>>67985967
Pretty good. I just didn't like how Jake went back to re-fix everything at the end, but we didn't get to see how he did it.
>>
>>67986338

It was stupid in that the alt history was about as subtle as a sledgehammer to the face, but the overall point was to cherish the time we get, not pine for things we can't change. King is just too shitty to handle such subject matter.

Sarah Gadon is a big improvement on Sadie, in the book she's a 6ft well built sex starved virgin divorcee with no flaws whatsoever, it's ridiculously calculated.
>>
>>67986338
This. Good premise but went shit very quickly. At the end the series is just cliche love story.
>>
>>67985967
they should have cut out the whole JFK plot and just focused on the love story from the beginning. I was expecting intrigue and cold war goodness but was let down when it then suddenly took a left turn and turned into more of a soap opera.
It would also have hit a lot harder had they actually had afeeling of time passing instead of just suddenly jumping 2 years forward.
It was still touching though, nice bittersweet ending.
>>
>>67986487
Ironic
>>
>>67985967
>>67986009
Reminder that jews and liberals want to destroy this
>>
>>67986531
By entering the time loop again is how he reset it. He went back to 1960, thought about changing things, realised he couldn't do so he left after talking to waifu. Going back to 2016 and letting things be the way they were originally
>>
>>67986676
>>67986691

The love story is really Kings focus, not the assassination. There's large parts of the novel that are just about spending time with her / helping her recover.

If you think about it, it's really fucking easy to stop the assassination. There's so much time before 11.22.63 to do it, which is why King uses fucking amnesia as a plot device...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.