[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is how patriachy ends.With thunderous applause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: derp.png (1 MB, 1907x829) Image search: [Google]
derp.png
1 MB, 1907x829
So this is how patriachy ends.With thunderous applause
>>
>>67980622
They all die at the end
>>
>>67982506
>Disney
>bad ending
>>
>>67980622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuwtj0wnVSs

how can you criticise this film
>>
>>67983437
LE UPPER-CLASS ENGLISH GIRL REBEL

TRULY THE MOST FEARSOME KIND
>>
>>67982506
as long as I don't have to see any more shitty prequel sequels.
>>
>>67983437
shes got fucking beaver teeth

dropped
>>
>>67982506
It's the only logical conclusion, to be quick honest with you lads.
>>
Star Wars is officially only for gays and women now.
>>
Waaah muh Star Wars isn't just for boys!
>>
>>67983595
yeah, because the angry white male demo is so underserved.

Hardcore Henry is released this week, maybe that'll satiate your lizard brain.
>>
>>67983523
looks like the hunger games girl
>>
>>67983675
Star Wars has been completely feminized.

I'm not mad about it, I just realize this franchise is no longer for me anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
This looks like fucking garbage. Not interested at all. Plus another lackluster unknown main character for literally no reason except the special snowflake generation. Are they legitimately trying to ruin a good thing? After buying TFA and watching it over again too. It was Mary Sue the movie and a total rip off of episode 4. It should have been Kylo Ren's / Ben Solo's Story. If Rey truly isn't related to any of the previously existing characters then this movie franchise has truly jumped the ship. There's LITERALLY no way to explain her not being connected to someone and being able to do what she can with NO TRAINING OR TIME SKIP without giving the fan base even more of the finger. #MoneyGrabs
>>
>>67983795
christ get your head outta your ass. it's a kids fantasy that has no bearing on sex or gender. Rey is Luke. that's the point of their casting.
>>
>>67983932
Stop being angry that someone doesn't like what you like, you fucking fag.

Yes, it's a feminized children's fantasy. That's exactly why it's no longer for me.
>>
>>67984102
are you really that insecure?
>>
Damn son.

She seems like the kind of girl you meet at an obscure film festival some time in October and hit it off with, resulting in a makeout session and subsequent sex in a bathroom stall but no real contact after.

You run into her, a few years later, she's run down and depressed because the two of you never really talked beyond that point, and you don't know if you want to try anything now because you feel like you'd lose the magic of it.

She seems like that kind of girl.
>>
>>67985250
Are you gonna call me insecure because Harry Potter and The hunger Games don't appeal to me either?
>>
>>67983549
>>67982506
She's Rey's mom, she can't die.
>>
>>67985816
Probably. Anything they can do to make the galaxy seem smaller. Lets have more improbably family connections. It's not like we want people to actually imagine the vastness of 100,000 light years where you could go you whole life never crossing paths with the same person twice.

Nah, fuck that. Lets think small. Lets have her marry Boba Fett while we're at it.
>>
>>67983675

>Men have lizard brains
>Women still have to piggyback on their success

Wew
>>
>>67983675
Too bad all of these female leads will never be given a satisfying, memorable, and organic character with an arc like Luke Skywalker because agenda-driven writers are too busy trying to make them badasses to enforce inverted stereotypes in popular culture. Personally, I think it's unfair, and ultimately a loss for women.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.