[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I could almost forgive this movie, but the "map to Luke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot (85).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (85).png
1 MB, 1366x768
I could almost forgive this movie, but the "map to Luke Skywalker" is such a retarded concept. Who made this map? How did they make it? If they're only missing a piece can't they search the area of the piece they don't have? Can any of you explain it to me that will help me understand why it's not retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 501x585
>>67979275
Isn't it obvious?
>>
I dont know dude. You would think someone as wise as Luke would avoid being discovered.
Im concerned more how the fuck R2 had the other piece, the stupidest shit ever.
>>
>>67979275
in the original script it was all about the lightsaber, and there was no massive death star 2.0

blame disney and their executives
>>
>>67980498
George pls come back.
>>
Are you confused by all the retarded mysteries?
Then watch more to find out!

(this is how JJ got idiots to watch LOST btw)
>>
>>67980498
>no death star

Fucking A dude, that alone is the reason why I hated this movie so much. They had years to come up with something original and good but fuck it that takes time and effort. So what do they do? Do the death star story AGAIN. Fuck, this world won't end soon enough.
>>
>>67980769
>They had years to come up with something original and good

They really didn't

they started production the second after Lucas sold them the franchise and JJ changed writers the second he came on board.
>>
luke made the map, you dumb fuck. he went into hiding after whatever happened with his temple / kor attack, he purposely puzzled it so that if anyone looked for him, it wouldn't be easy BUT that only trusted people could help figure out the puzzle (enter Lor San Tekka, alleged former jedi/warrior friend of luke).
>>
>literal scene where they have to manually show you no, its not just another death star, its a BIG death star
>>
File: 1455685737917.jpg (39 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1455685737917.jpg
39 KB, 500x300
Do you have to be spoon fed everything?
>>
>>67979275
the scene with ray's vision has a robed figure fondling R2. maybe that's who gave it the map piece.
>>
>>67981364
Muh Obi?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.