[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Great Debate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: debate_.jpg (84 KB, 491x271) Image search: [Google]
debate_.jpg
84 KB, 491x271
The Great Debate
>>
>>67978854
lets just hope they re not fucking related somehow
>>
>>67978854
They're lady clones.
>>
>>67978974
Might explain their lack of taste in helmet design
>>
>>67978854
both shit
>>
They're Dark Troopers
>>
>>67980772
>scrawny women
>dark troopers
pick one
>>
>>67978854
Based solely on how I felt about them from their initial trailer appearances, the chrome trooper without a doubt. Shame she was such a let down.
>>
>>67978915
That's the tip of the sw familial iceberg. Vader and Fett were originally going to be brothers.
>>
>>67980772
Deathtroopers and scarab troopers actually are the new ones.
>>
>>67978854
hopefully new guy actually gets some time to shine

what was the point of casting a top tier fucking actress like Lupita in Force Awakens just to give her 5 lines of dialogue, never show her face, and kill her off screen 3/4 through the movie. iirc she didnt get a single action sequence, she just ordered some troops to kill the village in the beginning
>>
>>67981159
>Lupita
mate...
>>
File: hide postst edited6.png (250 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
hide postst edited6.png
250 KB, 919x737
>>
>>67981159
dude you got the chrome stormtrooper toy mixed up with the annoying orange's grandma
>>
>>67982102
You're the hero /tv/ needs. Not the one it deserves though.
>>
>>67981159
Phasma got saved off screen by Hux when he left Starkiller with Kylo.
>>
>>67978854
The black stormtroopers set that thing on fire (I guess), that's more then what Phasma accomplished.
>>
I think they're both Darth Plagueis
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.