[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would it not smell them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: trex.jpg (254 KB, 1600x1166) Image search: [Google]
trex.jpg
254 KB, 1600x1166
would it not smell them?
>>
>>67978141
Yes
>>
Rain
>>
This T.Rex™ was an overbred retard that couldn't smell.
>>
>>67978141

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2014/05/true-t-rex-couldnt-see-didnt-move/

The entirety of the scene was most likely just fiction.
>>
>>67978141
"itz only smellz"
Based T-Rex
He's a fucking legend!
>>
>>67978141
The scent of chili and sea bass covered up his odor.
>>
it would see them
>>
File: 1430284931466.jpg (38 KB, 552x557) Image search: [Google]
1430284931466.jpg
38 KB, 552x557
>>67978340
my sides escaped the paddock
>>
they bathed themselves in mud just like meme man bathing in car liquid to mask the scent
>>
>>67978321
I thought it was a documentary?
>>
>>67978274
but she could levitate and teleport herself inside buildings
>>
>>67978141

Ok so this is from the book:

>the idea that the t-rex didnt see stationary objects came from the genome of the frog/amphibian which was used to fill the gaps of the missing dna sequence
>furthermore it was then mentioned in the lost world that it probably simply didnt eat them, because it had just fed
>this is explained in the lost world, because they test it out and one guy gets immideately eaty while standing still
>>
>T-Rex

It's spelled T. rex

t. T. rex
>>
>>67978321
So you are telling me Jurassic Park isn't real?
>>
>>67978969
His name is Tyrannosaur, his last name is Rex.

T. Rex
>>
>>67979149
This is correct.

t. Rex
>>
Smell it? It's probably not familiar with human scent. I mean, moments ago it was chewing on a tyre.
>>
>>67979451
surely it would detect something, especially that close.
not "ahhh, some humans" more "what's this?"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.