[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> there will never be a Darth bane movie based on Path of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 220x222) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 220x222
> there will never be a Darth bane movie based on Path of destruction
>>
>>67977518
And why would you want that?
>>
thank God
>>
>>67977518
>Daily reminder Darth Bane was canonically a big guy in the old EU
>>
>>67977518
Not with Disney no
And anyways , while the first was good , the second and third books were awful , by the mid part of book two, Bane might as well rename himself Darth Mary Sue
>>
He looks like a big guy.
>>
>>67977518
Thank god, those books are written like poor quality fan fiction.
>>
>>67977657

How so? He gets his ass beat and barely scrapes back to living with the help of his apprentice and the hermit guy in the desert. In the third he has parkinson's and gets captured by a fucking princess to be tortured.
>>
>>67977518
Bane?
>>
>>67977518
>There will never be a KOTOR 2 movie
The only good Star Wars writing isn't even canon
>>
>>67977691

Everything Star Wars is written like poor quality fan fiction, the movies included. Stop acting like this shit is high art. It's cheesy as fucking sci-fi fantasy about space monks fighting space wizards.
>>
>>67977648
He also often wore a mask.
>>
File: Did I ever tell you about Bane.jpg (115 KB, 383x515) Image search: [Google]
Did I ever tell you about Bane.jpg
115 KB, 383x515
Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Bane?
>>
>>67977793
>Shatterpoint
>Dark Rendezvouses

Oh look, quality EU that does not suck like Bane books.
>>
>>67977968
Tarkin is pretty good and it's Disney canon.
>>
File: Sheev Tarkin.png (2 KB, 378x32) Image search: [Google]
Sheev Tarkin.png
2 KB, 378x32
>>67978001
It's also where this famous meme originates
>>
>>67977968
Death Star was pretty good
Darksaber was good
Death troopers was awful but I enjoyed it
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1163x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1163x362
>>67978079
Of course
>>
>>67977968
I forgot the title but there was a really good clone wars era one about the republic equivinant of MASH on a shithole outer rim planet
>>
>>67978132
>Darksaber was good
Is this a joke?

Darksaber is well known as one of the worst EU novels bro. This is some obscure Meta trolling at this point if it is a joke.
>>
>>67978132
>Darksaber
> good
If no main characters got involved the story would of ended the same , but crix madine still alive , jabba's autistic cousin just blows himself up and nothing changes
>>
>>67978193
Medstar
One of the best clone wars stories, literally Star Wars MASH , but less funny
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.