[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder : rouge one doesn't just remind you Kyle katarn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 220x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 220x342
Reminder :
rouge one doesn't just remind you Kyle katarn is non canon anymore , it's completely retconed him away
>>
>>67977117
rogue one reminds me of a x-wing from rogue squadron
>>
Haven't three or four different groups of people all recovered the Death Star plans in Legends?

Operation Skyhook should have been the last level, just throw some Dark Troopers in there.

"Oh you recovered the Death Star plans? Now explore some sewers."

Fuck you, game.
>>
>>67977117
Learn how to spell you uneducated fuck.
>>
>>67977209
eu stuff never counted. in the canon mon mothma said something like "many bothans died to bring us this information" so im hoping for a alien massacre in the middle or near end of this movie
>>
>>67977248

>He expects the shills to speak fluent English
>>
>>67977287
> pre Disney eu
> not canon
>>
>>67977287
It counted at the time. There were different canon levels, and they had to come up with story reasons to explain away the contradictions (like the Ruusan Reformation).

You can't retcon real life history. Plus I said Legends.
>>
>>67977287
The "Bothans died to bring us this info" was from Episode VI, not IV. The Bothans gave the info that there was a second Death Star and that the Emperor was going to be on it. Rogue One is set right before IV, so I bet at the end they'll have the plans but beam them to the Taintive IV, where we get the opening scene for A New Hope.
>>
>>67977533
Princess Leia cameo?
>>
>>67977533
damn, you right, i dont know how i messed up the completed with death star 2.
>>
>>67977303
It's the least they could do, if they want me to gobble up their product.
>>
>>67977596
Possibly, they might use archival voice footage if they wanted to go that route at the end. Apparently, the actress that played Mon Mothma in VI is also playing her now, so they sorta did a reverse Ian McDarrid with Sheev.
>>
>rouge one doesn't just remind you Kyle katarn is non canon anymore , it's completely retconed him away

I understood none of this sentence.

thank fuck I passed the "are you a virgin neckbeard?" test.
>>
>>67977117

Who cares? He was a boring character.
>>
>>67977117
Kyle was based, but was never really canon.
>>
>>67977389
>>67977323
No it didn't. EU was never in the same continuity as the movies. Nothing from EU was ever canon to the movies, but like 3 things George hand picked.
>>
>>67977150
>Disney missed out on the chance to give us an X-wing movie
>>
>>67977771
The stories of games were C-canon (continuity canon, meaning they were part of the main continuity). They were just below G-canon (George Lucas canon, the main six films and anything he said) until they introduced T-canon (the television series, which fell in between).

You're thinking of S-canon, which was the secondary canon they could pick and choose from (old comics and stuff).
>>
>>67977981
the first time i heard the title rogue one, before any info was released, i thoguht it was going to be a rogue squadron movie. im not dissapointed, this looks good, but i still would like a x-wing dogfight movie
>>
>>67978024
>When it comes to absolute canon, the real story of Star Wars, you must turn to the films themselves—and only the films.
>Film+EU continuity. Anything not in the current version of the films is irrelevant to Film only continuity.[
>"There are two worlds here," explained Lucas. "There's my world, which is the movies, and there's this other world that has been created, which I say is the parallel universe—the licensing world of the books, games and comic books. They don't intrude on my world, which is a select period of time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I WANT EUFAGS TO STOP SPREADING THEIR LIES. YOUR FAN FICTION IS NOT, AND NEVER WAS CANON.
>>
>>67977702
you failed that by being /tv/ fag
>>
What I thought this was supposed to be about a squadron of X-Wings pilots
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.