[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this even be possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Would this even be possible?
>>
>>67976040
Honestly I don't know. Prisoners survive in terrible conditions for years, coma patients are drip fed for years too. it doesn't seem impossible that you could keep someone alive for a year on fluids.
>>
File: Lakshmi_Tatma.jpg (55 KB, 446x288) Image search: [Google]
Lakshmi_Tatma.jpg
55 KB, 446x288
>>67976040
I've been to the National Museum of Health and Medicine, literally any horrific thing is possible. The human body is resilient to death but not torture
>>
looks fake as fuck lol
>>
How long was he kept alive for again? Like 4 years? I seriously think his body would start melding into the mattress
>>
>>67976133
wtf
>>
>>67976040

that looks nothing like the original scene from Seven. what is that? some kind of reconstruction? it looked way better than that in the film.

>VIIIIKTOR

also, Viktor is the only one of John Doe's victims whose punishment had nothing to do with his crime. he was a serial child rapist yet somehow had to endure "sloth". whatever.
>>
>>67976207
exactly one year. they found pictres of him on the bed dating back to exactly one year from the day they found him
>>
Blanche Monier was locked in her bed room for over two decades, I'm sure it's possible.
>>
>>67976305
Oh nevermind then. Yeah I think it's possible that he was alive
>>
I forget what he did to the sloth guy.
>>
File: snn2725baby-280_974327a.jpg (36 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
snn2725baby-280_974327a.jpg
36 KB, 280x390
>>67976247
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ischiopagi

One of the more fucked up variants of conjoined twins. Here, the two bodies are conjoined, but one of the twins lost its head (literally) some time during gestation. The resultant body had 4 arms and 4 legs.

Fortunately, this is her now (after surgery). Thank goodness for modern medicine
>>
>>67976040
That guy's in better shape than most men
>>
>>67976400
Story on this?
>>
>>67976400
Yes but this guy was fucking chained to the bed. He could not sit up, he was lying on his back in that one position for a whole year.
>>
>>67976400
>was literally the first two words of the post
>being too lazy to Google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blanche_Monnier

>At age 25, Blanche Monnier had set her heart on marrying a lawyer, who was not to her mother's liking. Her disapproving mother locked her in a tiny room for 27 years. On May 23, 1901 the Paris Attorney General received an anonymous letter that revealed the secret incarceration. She was found in appalling conditions and rescued by police.
>>
>>67976552
We don't know if the guy was ever flipped over or anything.
>>
>>67976575
I am John Doe, can confirm he was flipped over and given sponge-baths once every two months
>>
>>67976654
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>67976568
Shit, meant to link to >>67976494

YOU'RE A LAZY FUCK >>67976494
>>
>>67976459
Good job that brown kid was saved we might run out of them.
>>
>>67976654
I'm the murderer's assistant, reminding you that you got an additional two baths on Christmas, Easter, and even allowed a jacuzzi on your birthday. You little devil ;)
>>
>>67976756
Literally nothing wrong with alleviating pain of another person
>>
>>67976040
You can see his actual arm by his side
>>
>>67976903
nu uh
>>
>>67976568

This is why we need feminism, fathers are all abusive wait
>>
>>67976264
I think the sloth thing was related to his drug habit/dealing
>>
>>67976040

> you now realize that the same guy who did the make up for se7en, did the make up for the thing
>>
>>67976040
I doubt he would've stayed that ripped after being in bed for a year though.
>>
>>67977957
And prometheus
>>
>>67976040
>internet explorer
fuck off faggot
>>
he has a lot of muscle for someone that hasn't moved in a year
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.