[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Revenge of the Sith & The Prequels are no longer Canon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: Construction_of_the_Death_Star.png (1 MB, 1377x816) Image search: [Google]
Construction_of_the_Death_Star.png
1 MB, 1377x816
>>
The Tarkin who appears is not CGI so yes it is no longer canon
>>
That was a prototype of the Death Star which was being built as a proof of concept. It took the Empire 30 years to finalise the Death Star we see in Rogue One and Episode IV.

Yes, it's retarded.
>>
Good fuck Lucas that faggot is getting pegged by Mickeys giant spiked cock
>>
>>67975841
Yes it's non canon.
>>
>>67975841
Why would it be noncanon?
>>
>>67975841
They were never canon and should be banished out of existence
>>
>>67976091
The scene above implies that the death star was already under construction during the inception of the empire. This sequel implies it's being built decades later.
>>
>>67976091
Because the superlaser disk is already attached, but in the Rogue One trailer it's attached last.
>>
>>67976091
because it's stupid and it implies that Death Star 1 took 20 years to make and Death Star 2 took 5 years. It's stupid and inconsistant.
>>
>prequel babbies officially, canonically blown the fuck out

KEK
>>
>>67976191
>This sequel implies it's being built decades later.
Not built, finished.
>>
>>67976191
>>67976234
>>67976248
Niggers it is just inconsistent.

The Force Awakens references the prequels it is not noncanon.
>>
>>67976191
It is a moon sized battlestation.
It took 3 years for JFK to be built. Construction of moon sized battle station taking decade or two is not that far fetched.

I mean when you think about it, empire had ton of other shit to fund and to create from the regular conventional military to the bureucratic apparatus.
>>
>>67976191
rogue one is a prequel retard
>>
>>67976248
Well it is likely that Death Star 2 had higher priority status than the DS1 did. DS1 was being built during a peace time so it likely wasnt top priority project while much more resources and workforce were likely diverted to DS2.
>>
>>67976517
I am aware that this takes place between 3 and 4
>>
>>67976615
If OT is the reference point, it indeed is a prequel fampai, you called it a sequel.
>>
>>67976661
It's a sequel, a prequel and a midquel
>>
>>67976803
lol
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 352x264
>>67976803
>midquel

I shouldn't have laughed but I did.
>>
>>67975841
hopefully
>>
>>67975998
So we're going to see a Death Star get blown up for the 4th time now?

I really hope they're just showing the construction of the original one in IV.
>>
>>67976803
kek
>>
Surely people don't think that the second Death Star took only 5 years to build. Considering the size and scope of the project, it would have been started far earlier. It's likely that the frame DS shown in Sith was actually at Endor, and the smaller one in ANH was just the prototype.
>>
>>67975998
I completely forgot they made a prototype first. I used to have the technical manual that had all the ships and weapons, and remember how they had a skeleton Death Star for testing.
>>
>>67976191
It takes year to build a bridge, how long do you think it takes to build a moon-sized battlestation?
>>
>>67975998
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Star_prototype
>>
>>67981722
They were just building prototype Death Stars in every corner of the galaxy.
>>
>>67979049
No, it's a heist about stealing the plans for the Death Star.
>>
They forgot to put the Kyber crystal in the laser shaft and had to take the bowl off to put it in.

There. Canon.
>>
File: confirmed for autism.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
confirmed for autism.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>67975841
>implying they ever were
>>
>>67976191
Where does it say the date? Don't force your stupid speculations/theories on the date. This could have happened 5 years after the construction.
>>
>>67975841
Look at 00:50 in the trailer. The focusing disk has extensions that seem to be connecting to something. Also, in the darkness, you can see clear separations of what appears to be the disc in ROTS.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.