[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
leaks confirmed, soon 1-4 episodes to be released. HBO WILL pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: wwwww.png (136 KB, 477x200) Image search: [Google]
wwwww.png
136 KB, 477x200
leaks confirmed, soon 1-4 episodes to be released. HBO WILL pay the iron price after shitting on the good name of Hubbard
>>
That's a bold claim, mon ami.
Anything to back that up?
>>
File: CfYBa4zWwAMByoB.jpg (25 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
CfYBa4zWwAMByoB.jpg
25 KB, 600x360
>>67974355
I'm just joking

it's behind the scenes bullshit

dany confirmed not getting raped
>>
>>67974384
>dany confirmed not getting raped

Like muh stonk womyn HBO would allow that to happen
>>
File: CfYBa7rW8AAz3UL.jpg (66 KB, 1024x597) Image search: [Google]
CfYBa7rW8AAz3UL.jpg
66 KB, 1024x597
are you guys hyped for Jorah Connington?
>>
>>67974498
>getting hype for D&D fanfiction
>>
Fucking leak it in at least 720 if you're going to leak anything.

I'd rather wait and see it in a quality format than have 4 episodes of 240p shit.
>B-B-BUT WHY DON'T YOU JUST WAIT 4 WEEKS AND WATCH THEM IN 1080
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO DODGE SPOILERS FOR 4 FUCKING WEEKS!
>>
Are they really trying to get people to sympathize with Ramsay? Who by the way is going to be on the verge of kicking Jon (and the rebel Northern lords) ass until saved by Littlefinger (Probbly ripping of LOTR with a rohirrim charge type scene). D&D are fucking trash.
>>
File: Cfc5SU9WEAACUpC.jpg (62 KB, 1024x575) Image search: [Google]
Cfc5SU9WEAACUpC.jpg
62 KB, 1024x575
>>67974718
I was just joking anon, no need to get angry over tits & dragons
>>
>>67974754
>Are they really trying to get people to sympathize with Ramsay?

There is no way in hell they are this stupid. They are setting up some huge battle with and and Jon Snow. They had to kill off Stannis so they could give Jon his storyline.
>>
I just want based Aegon no matter how ridiculous it might seem.
>>
>>67974793
I'm still pissed off about last year, mate.
>>
>The Winds of Winter is the name of the disease the Others have which they use to turn people onto the Wights

How mad would you be if true?
>>
>>67975072
>based Aegon
>being an autist
>>
>>67975230

He does more than Daenerys ever set out to do in so little time, that alone makes him a better character.
>>
>>67974884
Except they are

http://www.ibtimes.com/game-thrones-season-6-cast-member-hints-you-may-end-sympathizing-ramsay-bolton-2349428
>>
>>67975072
aegon confirmed cut m8. At this point it would've been to late to introduce him in season 7
>>
SPOILER meme
never gets old
Recent years should be awarded with Platinum medals for best meme
>SPOILER meme
>SPOILER meme
>SPOILER meme
>SPOILER meme
>SPOILER meme
Kill yourself faggots already
>>
can't wait to hear randomly AND WHO ARE YOU for the 1000th time
>>
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55 KB, 500x281
>Give me ten good men and some climbing spikes, I'll impregnate the bitch." - Bronn
>"I don't need an army. I need 20 good men." - Ramsay
>pic related
bravo D&D
>>
>>67974409
Yes, because Sansa didn't get raped literally last year
>>
>>67975340
Except its not actually HIM that does anything
JonCon and the rest of the gang take care of literally everything

but i would like to see Septa Lemore
>>
>>67975394
>muh daddy was mean to me so I'm a nasty boy because of that :(
fuck off with this crap, this reeks (see what I did there LMAO) of tumbl pandering
>>
>HBO has now confirmed that the title of the season six premiere is “The Red Woman.” The official synopsis of the episode is:

>Jon Snow is dead. Daenerys meets a strong man. Cersei sees her daughter again.

wew lad
>>
>>67980156
>Daenerys meets a strong man
DROPPED FUCKING SHITLORDS
KHALEESI THE THE ONLY STRONG PERSON AND SHE IS WYMYN
>>
>>67980299
don't worry drogon is gonna appear very soon, burn some shit and she will rule over dothraki again. leaked set pics already confirmed that
>>
Why couldn't George just stop bitching about the Hugo's and finished Winds of Winter. Now we get this shit.
>>
>>67978082
Even the actor for Roose Bolton made fun of how much Ramsay could do with 20 men in an interview
>>
File: Stannis a cuck.png (172 KB, 415x433) Image search: [Google]
Stannis a cuck.png
172 KB, 415x433
Is it time to get the /got/ general going again
>>
File: 1459879349154.jpg (81 KB, 743x739) Image search: [Google]
1459879349154.jpg
81 KB, 743x739
>>67980908
YES, GET FUCKING HYPED
>>
>>67980908
no /got/ general yet. If you will make a /got/ general even a second before the show oficially premieres you're gonna get banned
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.