[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont blame disney SJWs, cucks, women and minorities all like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: FinnHS-Fathead.png (344 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
FinnHS-Fathead.png
344 KB, 480x640
i dont blame disney

SJWs, cucks, women and minorities all like seeing a black man dominate a white woman. thats what the people want and the shylocks know this.

so i dont blame disney

same reason there gonna have that mexican guy give the chick in rogue one the dicking also
>>
File: 1240220-N.jpg (32 KB, 710x501) Image search: [Google]
1240220-N.jpg
32 KB, 710x501
what is the mexican version of BLACKED
>>
>>67973960
SPICED
>>
>>67974484
ayy
>>
ay carumba
>>
When was the last time /tv/ had a good thread
>>
Last I checked they wanted him in a gay interracial relationship
>>
>>67976137
LOST ended in 2010.
>>
BORDERED
>>
Why cant we go back to the old good times where in plays, all of the characters were played by white males. Even the women.

That way I wont get triggered.
>>
>>67973839
>Dominating
I wish. They took someone that can actually act, with a character that has actual personality and a remotely interesting background and basically delegated him to being the new Jar Jar Binks so he wouldn't get in the way of Rey Sue.
>>
>>67973839
HE'S NOT MEXICAN

NOT ALL HISPANICS ARE FUCKING MEXICAN

YOU EVER HEARD OF A FUCKING SPANIARD?
>>
>>67977926
I wish """Latin""" Americans would have an appropriate name ascribed to them. They're not fucking Romans. Are the Quebecois Latin Americans too because their language is Latin based? English has more Latin words than Germanic words but the English aren't called Latin Britons, are they? They're English because they're descended from the Angles and others. """Latin""" Americans should be called something else.
>>
>>67977926
m8 diego luna was born in mexico city

he got famous being in mexican movies, like a little film called y tu mama tambien for instance, pretty big movie

hes mexican thats just a fact senpai
>>
pls mister TRUMP build that WALL
>>
>>67978813

that's the only movie he's famous for and maybe Rudo Y Cursi.

he's kind of a meme actor.
>>
>>67977926
anything south of the border or from Spain/Portugal is a Mexican
>>
>>67973839
>>>/pol/

>inb4 r-r-reddit!!!11!

That is literally the only retort you dumb fucks know.
>>
>>67979354
Funny you say that, because the only retort you know is "g-go back to /pol/!"

Fucking cuck.
>>
>>67979471
>bitches about muh race
>forces the /v/ cuck le ebin may may xDDD
Seems like /pol/ to me, autist.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.