[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banshee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2016-04-04 at 10.05.49).jpg (174 KB, 922x573) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-04-04 at 10.05.49).jpg
174 KB, 922x573
Can we have a banshee thread? Thoughts on the start of the final season so far?
>>
>Can we have a banshee thread?
no, we can't

sorry man
>>
File: hood bar.jpg (155 KB, 1265x710) Image search: [Google]
hood bar.jpg
155 KB, 1265x710
>>
>>67971215
dropped it cos the main characters dead
>>
Anyone listen to Gabrus' podcast?
He's doing a special series for each episode of the last season
>>
>>67971818
Oh like they had it for The Knick? nice
>>
I'm having a hard time understanding their reasoning for the time skip
>>
>>67972157
ehh I take it as if they needed a bit of time for everything to breathe a bit. last season ended in such chaotic and hectic way with everything going to shit that just smoothly transition to next day wouldn't really have the impact with the death of that chick since a lot of more important characters died then too.
>>
Big Meh.

S04E01 dissapointed me.

Looking forward to the rest of the season. Hope is as epic and awasome as the first three seasons
>>
>that feel when no more Strike Back

I need a fix of Matebuddy: The Shootening
>>
Yes, please so Manchildren can fuck off already

>>67972558
It will be sorely missed
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.