[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caught up with FTWD since the second season starts in a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: FTW.png (2 MB, 1844x1232) Image search: [Google]
FTW.png
2 MB, 1844x1232
Caught up with FTWD since the second season starts in a couple days, anyone else going to be watching? So what if they actually turn out to be The Whispers or maybe actually meet The Whispers later in the show somehow, some of Madison's mannerisms are pretty Alpha like(the whole crying in private thing), but what got me thinking this is how the professor mentioned something about not being destroyed by nature but either to live alongside it or become nature to that extent when discussing Jack London in the first episode and again later on I believe. They could discover the method like Rick's group did somehow or by accident, they use it for a while to blend in to move easier across the country, and they eventually take in more people(remember what Travis said about safety in numbers?).
>>
>>67969856
>travel to the other side of the country for no reason
>travelling over 2000 miles in 2 years
>travelling over a natural barrier in the rockies
why?why?Why?Why?why?
>>
i like how everyone on FTWD is still normal and not hardened badasses yet. will be cool to see if the characters evolve like that
>>
>>67969917

The Whispers travel on foot with massive herds for safety, not to mention they reach Rick's group in two years at the most so it's not entirely silly.

>>67970013

They have based Salazar and now Strand.

I wonder if the Mexican professor will eventually die and this is what causes Madison to snap, becoming Alpha in the process.
>>
>>67970013
We will also get more zombie hordes because they aren't all rotted to fuck so the makeup isn't too bad. I easily see them encountering groups of 50+ zombies throughout the season. I think it remains to be seen how good this show will be. The black guy and the old Hispanic dude seem like they have already gone full apocalypse.
>>
>Not a single white male in the group
>>
>>67969856
I'm still annoyed people don't like this.
That one scene in episode 2 with the principal zombie, they mock the other show and people were pissed that they didn't know how to kill a zombie.
tbqh I like this show and hate TWD
>>
>>67970478

Fear is really fun, middle half especially when shit goes down with the army, I also love we're going to get more world building in Kirkman's post Walker apocalypse USA, something which the comic is going to do more of now I believe with Eugine and the guy on the radio. I also like how comic fans and TV only viewers are on the same page for once but we're still in a universe we are familiar with.

>Season 2 ends with Madison cutting off a Walker's face and putting it on, declaring she is "Alpha"
>>
>>67970612
>Season 2 ends with Madison cutting off a Walker's face and putting it on, declaring she is "Alpha"
you have to be over 18 to post here
>>
>>67970612
>and adopting a blonde teenage girl
That is how retarded your theory is
>>
File: 1411956493239.jpg (106 KB, 1277x719) Image search: [Google]
1411956493239.jpg
106 KB, 1277x719
>>67969856
>Watching the shit version of a shit series
>Giving AMC any ratings towards Walking Dead content
>>
>>67970655
>(you)
>>
>>67970013
Nick the junkie, black guy, and torture man are all based. The mother will become carol 2.0; its why they're having carol be more emotional AND get shot to lay low.
>>
It's disappointing as fuck. I want to see the breakdown of society because of the Walker outbreak and the sickness that killed a fuckton of people.

I want the show to explore different locales and how people handle the apocalypse. Like a dark comedy arc and another being like the films, The Battery or Dead Weight.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.