[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>evil genius >leaves a smoking gun in his own toilet, used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Heisenberg.jpg (190 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Heisenberg.jpg
190 KB, 640x480
>evil genius
>leaves a smoking gun in his own toilet, used by his DEA agent brother-in-law, because he can't get enough of some mediocre paedophile poet

How is this show the GOAT again?
>>
It shows Walt's arrogance and overconfidence, but at the same time, his naivety.
>>
>>67969462
No. It's a contrivance to artificially open up further plot development. Stop sucking the Gilligan cock.
>>
>>67969369
He was never supposed to be a perfect criminal mastermind. And it's not implausible that self-important Walter White would keep a trophy of le nerdy chemist's admiration for him.
>>
>Walt
>Genius
so you didn't even watch the show? he's a dumbass through and through in everything except chemistry
>>
Hank had already seen the book and thought nothing of it.

It was an eureka moment for him. Walter had little reason to worry about The book and probably thought he could simply talk his way out of it.
>>
>>67969369
>If the main character makes a mistake the show is shit
>>
>>67969369
Its a completely believeable mistake to make. Walt is a chemistry genius, not a criminal mastermind. Thats why he needs Jesse's help to begin with.
>>
>>67972724
>Jesse
>criminal mastermind

What?
>>
>>67973212
They didn't say that, but if Walt was a criminal mastermind he wouldnt have sought help
>>
>>67969462
your literally a cucked,
>>
Hank had never seen the book but I think what made him Eureka was the W.W. being Walter white not Walt whitman
>>
He made a mistake. That's it. It shows the precarity of his situation.

Real talk though I liked BrBa but season 5 was done mostly wrong. They shouldn't have introduced todd and the nazis, it should have been more focussed on the implosion of the Gus empire and shit
>>
>>67969588
You're literally retarded. Everything about what Walt does with the book makes complete sense.
>>
>>67973669
It was because Gail B wrote the same inscription in the book as he did in his notebook

to my star, my lover, WW

from.GB
>>
because Walter deep down wanted to be caught
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.