[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you don't identify with any of these characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_20160407-001438~2.png (1 MB, 1080x805) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160407-001438~2.png
1 MB, 1080x805
>tfw you don't identify with any of these characters in this movie
>>
I can never identify if character is involved in relationships and/or in love
>>
>>67969337
Same here. I couldn't identify with any of them and thought that the ending was stupid with him basically giving up his future to go to a concert or something.
>>
>>67969337
There was the fat kid who was the butt of the jokes in the young group, I'm sure you can relate to him OP :)
>>
>>67969559
Zing!
>>
>>67969337
So what?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 800x800
>>67969397
Same here
>tfw 25yo touchless virgin
>>
You think this movie was a accurate representation of the 70's? I got news for you. This is the exact culture of the eastern southern states today. Nothing has changed. Where i live this music is all they play on the radio. They still wear these clothes. I grew up loving these things as well but after 30 years of the same songs it gets old.
>>
>>67969634
As someone who's the same age as them, and in a similar situation, I feel like I should fit into one of the archetypes. Like, someone could see the stoner kid and be like "lol thats totally me haha". But I don't have that.

Maybe it's because it's the 70s. That's what I hope anyway.
>>
>>67969736
You retarded or something?
>>
>>67969459
i thought the point was he didn't have a future anyway - he was a teen in suburban texas, that was his grave, man
>>
>>67969634
It's a neo/tv/ meme. Apparently if you can't autistically insert yourself into the protagonist the movie is bad.
>>
>>67969781
Haven't been tested but probably, considering how irrational I am with this. It's pathetic.
>>
>>67969337
>tfw Everybody Wants Some is even more unrelatable because everyones a cool jock
>tfw it doesn't even matter and it surpasses Dazed in every way
Go see it lads
>>
>>67969337
I must've watched this movie half a dozen times throughout my life, still can't recall what actually happens in it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.