[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>State your name for the record. >Jayna Oso. What did she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: felicityx.png (248 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
felicityx.png
248 KB, 640x320
>State your name for the record.
>Jayna Oso.
What did she mean by this?
>>
Could Jan Ors and Kyle Katarn be making a return?
>>
File: tumblr_nzqnc6eFa51qjgoi2o1_540.jpg (51 KB, 540x663) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzqnc6eFa51qjgoi2o1_540.jpg
51 KB, 540x663
>>67967741
that she is like a djin and is going to betray the rebels?
>>
I don't know but this imperial uniform makes my dick hard
she's literally BLACKED
>>
thought she said arsehole wtf lol
>>
Just watched the trailer. This, i feel, will be so much better than the rehash of A New Hope. It might not be better on scoreboards, but so far it look waaaaay more interesting and looks like such a fucking nice fresh breath of air for SW universe.
>>
Why are all the black characters good rebels and all the evil characters are white?
>>
>>67968017

white people are inherently evil, they are satanspawn, I'm glad this biological fact is carried over to the star wars universe.
>>
>>67967880
>what were the prequels

Kill yourself cunt.
>>
>>67968017
because /pol/ is easily triggered
>>
>>67968017
Power corrupts but black people can't reach higher ranks without affirmative action. Since the empire doesn't seem to be fond of affirmative action, niggers are pretty much immune to evil thoughts of galactic domination.
>>
>>67967776
Jan Ors wasn't so much of a leading lady though, she just helps out Kyle. Kyle actually goes to steal the Death Star plans
>>
>>67968017
They aren't, the entire Rebellion in this trailer is mostly white people.

Where the fuck are the aliens? Is this science fiction or not?
>>
>>67968138
The prequels were unironically awful
>>
I thought her name was Rebelle?
>>
>>67968219
>Star Wars
>science fiction
It's space fantasy, pleb.
>>
>>67968064
>>67968064
Thanks for your insights JJ, now i finally understand

I guess this is just the price us whites have to pay for slavery
>>
The names Ray

Ray Bell
>>
>>67968223
It's Ira Belle you dinkus
>>
>>67968219
> Is this science fiction or not?
No. And it never has. Please leave
>>
>>67968219
>You look around the room and see tbhe humanest fucking room in history
Where is the diversity? We need mo programs for dem wookies
>>
File: No alien, dude.jpg (135 KB, 1916x816) Image search: [Google]
No alien, dude.jpg
135 KB, 1916x816
>>67968219
They're on Yavin, and Yavin was mostly the white human only club of the Rebellion.
>>
>>67967741
Captain phasma prequel i didnt ask for and 1% donnie yen in trailer, absolutely dropped
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.