[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's ok /tv/, I forgive you. You can tell me how much you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: georgelucas.jpg (62 KB, 350x524) Image search: [Google]
georgelucas.jpg
62 KB, 350x524
It's ok /tv/, I forgive you. You can tell me how much you miss me now.

My poetry was the key to all of this.
>>
I never thought the prequels had any flaws until I came onto /tv/
>>
>>67967341
Fuck off.
>>
>daily reminder that only reddit hates the prequels
>>
>>67967415
>>67967387
Everyone hates the prequels stfu
>>
>>67967444
You sound like a child
>>
No I don't miss you. Just because these new movies are shit doesn't make the prequels any good. Anyone who says they are are just meme'n
>>
>>67967470

We all sound like children.

We are yelling at each other about space movies.
>>
File: waifu.png (779 KB, 1362x577) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
779 KB, 1362x577
>>67967341
No, fuck you George. You couldnèt pull off such a nice shot
>>
The anti-cheese edits make a drastic improvement to the prequels.
>>
>>67967341

Don't worry George, I was always contemptuous of you for chucking up the promise you showed with American Graffiti to make a career out of infantilistic shite.
>>
>>67967679
>shit lighting
>shit costume
>shit actress
>shit pose

Literally everything in that shot is shit and it looks stupid af.
>>
>>67967341

I'm so sorry George.

I do miss you. But it's over now. And this part of my childhood has been ruined.
>>
Lucas is a hack. A New Hope was saved through editing, The Empire Strikes Back was done by other people, and Return of the Jedi was a mess. In hind sight, it makes perfect sense why the prequels were such a disaster.

Disney's vision of Star Wars has its own problems but at least it has some level of competency, Lucas didn't know what the fuck he was doing.
>>
>>67969318
>Return of the Jedi was a mess

>Best space battle in the series
>Jabbas palace
>Luke vs Vader (best lightsaber duel in the series)
>Vader asking Luke to take his mask off (most emotional scene in the series)
>speeder chase scene on endor
>The Emperor

you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
>>
>>67969427

I didn't say it was all bad, I said it was a mess.

>Boba Fett's joke of a death
>Han clearly should have died in Empire and is just there for comic relief
>Yoda scene only exists to confirm the "I am your father" twist
>Ewoks
>Death Star rehash
>too many plotlines/endings going on at once (Han/Leia on Endor, Lando in space, Luke on the Death Star)

There were some great things but also some bad things. I especially hated how the movie constantly interrupted the Luke/Vader/Emperor scenes just to update the audience on whatever dumb bullshit Lando and Han were doing. It would have been way better as one long cut.

Lucas went too far in a few places.
>>
>>67969620
>>67969427
>>67969318
disney shills imitate dialogue. holy shit
>>
>>67969853
>shill meme

Where did I defend TFA? It has its own problems. That doesn't mean Lucas is good.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.