[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw she is revealed to be actually a young captain phasma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: rogueonesetphotos-151672.png (314 KB, 655x315) Image search: [Google]
rogueonesetphotos-151672.png
314 KB, 655x315
>yfw she is revealed to be actually a young captain phasma
>>
It's like poetry.
>>
>>67967287
so she didn't age and grew 10 inches?
>>
>young

she looks 40 t b h senpai
>>
nah, she's going to be Rey's mom
>>
>>67967287
That would actually be neat, but somewhat retarded.
>>
>>67967287
So Phasma is in her 70s?

Yeah great theory, imdb
>>
>>67967456

which is why it'll happen
>>
>it's a /tv/ tries to make meme magic episode
>>
>>67967471
Why not? she could be part cyborg.

>>67967456
Not really, just make her defect. Get disillusioned with how much chaos the rebellion is causing and want to some order and structure, and the see the empire as that. That would require not painting the empire in a "pure evil" light which would take some balls and be risky, which Disney hasn't done since the 90s

The problem is Star Wars (especially TFA) has made the empire so stupidly evil that it doesn't make much sense for anyone to want to be apart of the empire.
>>
>>67967620
well that would explain why phasma dgaf about letting them shut down the fucking shiels in the most anticlimatic way possible.

although the last movie was shit and this one doesn't look better i'd like more dumb shit like this to be true
>>
>>67967287
She's the mother of Rey you egghead!!
>>
>>67967287
IS THAT A BOY? I LOVE BOYS!
>>
>>67967287
Phasma is a ghoulish giant. So no.
>>
>>67967287
Captain phasma prequel i didnt ask for and 1% donnie yen in trailer, absolutely dropped
>>
>>67968029
>BOYS
MMMMMMMMMM
>>
I'm hoping that Rogue One has some connections to TFA but the MC being Phasma would be absolutely retarded. I'm more curious about who the black cloak guy is.
>>
that would make captain phasma at least in her 60s
>>
>>67967287
who fucking cares, it's shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.