[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: BCS-Howard_Portal.jpg (25 KB, 590x375) Image search: [Google]
BCS-Howard_Portal.jpg
25 KB, 590x375
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."
>>
>>67965365

I kind of see it. Also, where were you when /tv/ finally realized howard was nothing but Chuck's meatpuppet?
>>
Worse then mad men and that's saying g something
>>
>>67965586
Chuck is still in his house wearing a wrap all day. I'm sure Howard could take him easily.
>>
What was Jimmy doing to all those documents? I know he was changing numbers but what would that do to Mesa?
>>
>>67965775
Make them look incompetent reddit.
>>
>>67965775

>nice typo faggot, you call yourself a professional? I mean I know you're some kind of electrophobic nut but this is unacceptable, what is this, from a typewriter? didn't have any whiteout on you, you fucking hack?

>We'll take our business elsewhere, preferably with someone who has a goddamn word processor.
>>
>>67965822
Ahhh okay. Hamlin will be pissed. There really wil be tears in rain.
>>
>>67965598
Nice use of the contrarian meme.
>>
>>67965863

And you just know Chuck will eventually find out and Ernesto will get fired for leaving his post.
>>
>>67965365
This guy is gonna turn into an asshole real soon.

Screencap this.
>>
>>67966187
>Ernesto gets fired
>ultimate buttmad
>changes his name
>goes down to Mexico to kickstart his druglord escapade
>uses chicken place as cover up
>uses influence to rape chucks influence in the lawyer scene
>resentful towards Jimmy as he's Chucks brother, but lets him off

calling it
>>
>>67965365
Was Deckard a replicant?
>>
>>67966390
it's up to interpretation, don't listen to ridley. he just got tired if being asked
>>
>>67965365

The guy who plays Howard is actually a pretty good actor. Very charismatic. He made The Last Exorcism a watchable flick.

He's kinda wasted on the show, desu.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.