[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tv/ is going to be an absolute joke today when this trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1
File: ZZ3983E9BA-700x272.jpg (24 KB, 700x272) Image search: [Google]
ZZ3983E9BA-700x272.jpg
24 KB, 700x272
So /tv/ is going to be an absolute joke today when this trailer premiers in a few hours right ?

Also to keep some form of disscusion going, what is rogue one actually about ?

>inb4 /tv/ is always a joke
>>
>>67964874
source for premier time?
>>
>>67964874
No time saide but it premiers on good morning america witch starts in 30 minutes
>>
>>67964874
/tv/-Starwars and Capeshit
>>
>>67964874
How many hours left to the trailer release?
>>
>>67964874
>inb4 /pol/ invading and talking about ''muh white cast movie'' and about the jews and shit
>>
>strong independent womyn leader

nope
>>
>>67965249
It premiers on good morning america because thats owned by lucas film, good morning america starts now but no doubt they wont show the trailer until later into it to keep people watching so within the next few hours
>>
>>67965249

Will show within the next 2 hours
>>
Why are there moisture vaporators on a planet with grass?
>>
>>67964874

what game is this?
>>
>>67964874
psst...
buddy...

I kinda like Star Wars too, think maybe you could help me out? How do I get involved in this kind of shill-work? You know, pay-per-post, that short of thing. You seem to know what you're doing, do you have an agent I could contact?
I'm a hard worker. I could make threads all day, everyday, to build hype and I'd shittalk anyone who criticizes Disney's movies and creative decisions.
C'mon, gimme a chance!
>>
>>67965505
>the shill myth

Why the fuck would someone pay me to post an image about star wars and also say that /tv/ is going to go to shit because of it ?

So i was paid to say that this film will make /tv/ shit because there will be endless threads all day about it ?

Get your tinfoil hat off you cunt
>>
>>67964874

>what is rogue one actually about ?

It's about the group that steals the plans of the Death Star.

We've known this for ages now OP.
>>
>>67965603
Nice false flag, shill.
>>
>>67965643
>>67965505
> i exposed the shill

Literally the worst b8 / banter / shitpost / meme of all time
>>
>>67965710
Are you Hyped for Star Wars: Rogue One? Are you Hyped for the trailer?
I am.
I'm counting down the minutes, I'm so excited.
Star Wars is in Good Hands! XD
>>
How many people are going to go and see this? Interested to see how it performs at the box office. Also, I've got a feeling it'll be far better than any Star Wars film since V
>>
>>67964874
>what is rogue one actually about ?

Kyle Katarn origin story without Kyle Katarn
>>
17 mins and counting according to GMA's counter
>>
>>67965603
Rule #1: you do not talk about shill-work
Rule #2: you do not talk about shill-work
>>
>>67964874
anyone have the leaked trailer?
>>
>>67965487
Holy fucking nerd
>>
>>67964874
>weird looking Stormtroopers never seen in the OT
This is nothing more than big budget fan fiction, just like TFA.
>>
>>67964972
10 minutes from now
>>
/tv/ is going to do what it always does
>claim trailer is laughably terrible
>say that the movie will bomb
>pick 1 line from the trailer that will be a meme before dying in a week

>months later act shocked when everyone likes the movie and it makes $1B+
>>
>>67965603
>"Myth"
Yeah, no. It's a real thing. You would know.
>>
>>67964874
Some new marysue capeshit.
I don't even have any hope about Donnie Yen.
The last IP Man movie was shit and the guy is too old.
>>
>>67965971
Don't forget,
>Hate the movie and pretend they loved the prequels
>>
>>67965487
Export?
>>
>>67965971
followed by hundreds of

>not that the dust has settled, can we all agree that bla bla bla
>>
>>67966040
I hate these threads so fucking much, it's gotten to the point I think a bot is making them all the time.
>>
i used to like star wars was pretty cool.
now it is lame
>>
>>67965971

>not to mention stormfags getting triggered and hating on movie because of diverse cast
>>
>>67965929
You remind me of fundies who can't reconcile that dinosaurs existed because they weren't specifically mentioned in muh Bible.
>>
>>67966070
Nobody ever liked you.
>>
>trailer lacks Mads

Mediocre, but atleast we have a cutie as the protag
>>
>>67965929
Weird looking stormtroopers are a staple of star wars.
>desert trooper
>snow trooper
>scout trooper
>shadow trooper (games)
>clone trooper
>TFA trooper
>TFA chrome trooper
>space trooper (books)

Phantom Menace was the only Star Wars movie that didn't have some sort of stormtrooper varient. If you were a Disney suit and you were looking at that pattern, what would you think?
You'd think that brain dead Star Wars fans just can't get enough different kinds of stormtroopers, so why not toss another into Rogue1?
>>
>>67965999
no no no you got it all wrong
>Hate the movie and then we all suddenly love TFA
nice trips btw
>>
>>67964874
Is there any hope for donnie yen to murder a bunch of stormtroopers with a lightspear?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg

is this the trailer youre all waiting for?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.