[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>POETRY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: Corridor.png (1 MB, 960x836) Image search: [Google]
Corridor.png
1 MB, 960x836
>POETRY
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 962x826) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 962x826
>>
You now realise that the spaceships with the x shaped wings are based on the spaceships with the x shaped wings from the original trilogy.
>>
>>67963948
>>67963989
"I loved it. It was everything I hoped it would be"
- Mike Stoklasa
>>
This was one of the things I didn't like about Episode VII despite enjoying the film. They had to throw in a reference to one of the best scenes of the OT. Lucas was right when he said that this was the movie that fans wanted. For the most part, I was okay with the throwbacks. For some reason, seeing that hallway only had a negative effect on my viewing experience. I wonder how hard the Empire parallels are going to be in VIII.
>>
>>67964169
I disagree. It was great seeing the ESB hallways and hearing that Luke No scream
>>
File: Dark-Star1_2728295k.jpg (44 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Dark-Star1_2728295k.jpg
44 KB, 858x536
spacekino when????
>>
>>67964197
I respect your opinion but I personally feel it didn't need to be shown.
>>
>>67964271
That's like saying all the hints to Jurassic Park should not have been shown in Jurassic World.

This is one film in a series of flicks so of course there should be references like these with flashbacks
>>
>>67964169
>Lucas was right when he said that this was the movie that fans wanted.

He's right, obviously. But the godawful prequel films are a big part of the reason why.
>>
File: angry tfw.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
angry tfw.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>67964169
>Literally reconstructed scenes from the OT

Every time the film did this I cringed in my seat
>>
>>67964431
Lucas did this all the fucking time in the prequels and it failed horribly.
>>
>>67965295
So you think it was a good thing to do the exact same in TFA? Is this the true power of a JJ fan?
>>
>>67964291
References is not fan service like it was in The Force Awakens.

Every fucking time something from the original trilogy was shown nerds clapped and screamed like little girls in the theater
>>
>>67965438
No they didn't you incel memeing NEET
>>
>>67965438
This.

This retarded shit is why the movie is so popular and made so much money and even RLM are sucking it's cock.

Because they're all fucking retarded.

Same ready these dumb fucks spent months defending Battlefront.
>>
File: feel enormous feel.png (366 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
feel enormous feel.png
366 KB, 5000x5000
>>67965461
I'm not even that guy but they literally did

I had kids in my screening who literally jumped up and down and cheered when Han Solo came on screen, and whenever something from the originals was on screen they threw there arms up like they were praying to JJ or something or stifled shouts of joy
>>
>>67963948
>POTTERY
>O
>T
>T
>E
>R
>Y
>>
>>67963948
>>67963989
more like blatant rehash
>>
>>67965632
i feel for the poor autist who has to fabricate stories in his head to justify his extreme opinions on an anonymous imageboard
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.