[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spiderman 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
Okay so why the fuck did he kiss her in Spiderman 3 when he KNEW Mary was watching?!?!?!? What the fuck
>>
I would too, I'm fucking Spider-man
>>
Mary Jane is a cuckquean
>>
>>67962859
Trust me, that is true. In Spiderman 2 its pretty fucked
>>
>>67962830
>so why the fuck did he kiss her in Spiderman 3 when he KNEW Mary was watching?
He was showboating. Key to the city and all that, gotta give the people something they want.

Also, BDH was hot as fug in that get up.

Man, that movie was really, really good, but it really shits itself after he takes off the venom suit.

Anyone got a webm of Peter flinging the Goblin Grenade back at Harry?

Also, the first chase and fight between the two of them was top fucking notch.
>>
>>67962902
I have to admit, Spiderman 3 is actually a really fun and great movie. It actually does a fantastic job at evolving and telling the relationship of Peter and Mary. Sadly, I feel like Gwen was shoe horned in. MAYBE if they showed them working in the lab getting alittle close and him drifting away/ HELL maybe even Venom taking over his consious making him do these things would be interesting. Sadly its a bit torn.

The greenscreen flight parts were alittle jarring but dont get me wrong, they are enjoyable. And Venom's design is bad ass. Tho I agree

But the final fight scene is fun
>>
>>67962902
Also why is the city's view and gossip more important than the love of his life that, in that same day, he would propose to
>>
>>67962944
Yep. if they'd cut out Sandman and used that time to keep the themes and conflicts more centered it would've been great.

>>67962978
Because he got cocky. It's one of the things that makes Peter so fucking great. He makes mistakes that any of us might make if we were to get swept up in something.

Look at Ben, look at not sticking around a minute and telling Harry wtf went wrong, look at not bangin Betty Brandt
>>
>>67963036
I was actually both messages, but I feel you now. Alright thank you dude for giving me a new perspective on this movie. But I would love if they cut sandman and put more dialouge of Gwen. I feel like there is MORE but they cut it
>>
>>67963055
It would then justify the mistake and give it more presence, though being cocky at the same time like the KEK peter is
>>
>>67963036
Also that petite girl in his apartment wants his dick and I want a full cheat scene with him putting his cock in there and LICKING her pussy
>>
Bryce looked amazing in that.
>>
File: TheDetails.jpg (114 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
TheDetails.jpg
114 KB, 630x1200
>>67962830
It was to foreshadow the sequels, Spider-Man 4 and The Details

In Spider-Man 4, Peter is married to Mary Jane and has a kid but by the end of the film, Mary Jane leaves him, taking the kid with her.

In The Details, Peter is remarried, this time to Betty Brant who made her hair blonde for some reason.
>>
>>67962830
Because the people wanted it, and so did he. He thought he could get away with it separating spider man from peter parker.
>>
>>67963330

she was hnggg tier glowing in jurassic park tho
>>
>>67962830
Because he was cucking MJ.

Also, did you see how hot Bryce was in that movie?
>>
>>67962830
He was on venom suit drugs. Also she was hot as fuck.
>>
Why did the crowd want him to kiss her upside down?

Did they watch the previous films?
>>
>Marvelfags will defend this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPN1BvR02Xo&nohtml5=False
>>
>>67965333
Its post ironic kino
>>
File: it's a fish.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
it's a fish.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
>>67962830
>>
>>67965333
holy shit that was actually funny
>>
>>67965333
I'm DC but I love raimi spiderman. It fits. He's just a dude who got bit and got spideypowers. Ofc he's gonna be cringey. It's his power fantasy coming to life.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.