[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: unpopular opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1449135453859.jpg (13 KB, 317x427) Image search: [Google]
1449135453859.jpg
13 KB, 317x427
Pre-1960 films are garbage.

John Wick (2014) is garbage.

James Cameron is a great director but a terrible screenwriter.

I absolutely despised Kate Winslet's character in Titanic.

Her (2013) is overrated.

Prisoners (2013) deserved an Academy for best cinematography.

Star Wars Prequels are genuinely good but are kind of ruined by the overuse of CGI.

The Force Awakens (2015) is shit and Rey was a Mary Sue.

Zulu (1964) is a solid 10/10.

The second half of Full Metal Jacket (1987) is better than the first.

First Blood (1982) is a solid 10/10.

Man of Steel is a good film.
>>
Once Upon A Time In America is easily better than the entire Godfather trilogy.
>>
>>67962822
>John Wick (2014) is garbage.
only really agree with/care about this one
>>
It's completely fine that I regularly crosspost on /tv/, /v/ and /pol/.
>>
>>67962822
>doesn't like pre 1960 films
>loves the Star Wars prequels and Man of Steel
Yeah, that fits, faggot.

As for my unpopular opinion:
I've never really been able to get into Vertigo, or Hitchcock in general. His movies, besides maybe Rear Window, just do nothing for me.
>>
>>67962822
>using the always right image when only half of your points are right
>>
>>67962822
>Pre-1960 films are garbage.
>Prisoners (2013) deserved an Academy for best cinematography.
apart from the above I agree with everything (except star wars I dont care for any of those films)
>>
>>67962866
This is a discussion board, I'd be glad if you shared your opinion.
Do tell, which points do you agree with?
>>
>>67962890
The ones that are right.
>>
>>67962912
Which are?
>>
>>67962921
You tell me.
>>
>>67962822
The only thing I disagree with you on is John Wick.

Otherwise, good taste OP.
>>
>>67962822
>>67963033

If you two killed yourself, no one would miss you.
>>
>>67962921
>Pre-1960 films are garbage.
I find it idiotic to dismiss decades of filmmaking just like that. Even if you didnt like the ones you actually watched (which might be none at all) there is bound to be something that you would like if you gave it a chance.

>John Wick (2014) is garbage.
Thats not even an unpopular opinion.

>James Cameron is a great director but a terrible screenwriter.
You almost got that one right. He is a shit director as well as a poor writer though.

>Star Wars Prequels are genuinely good but are kind of ruined by the overuse of CGI.
Back to the Reddit with your shit memes. Next time you watch them pay attention to the dialogues and the plot so you can realize just how bad they are in many regards. All regards except design stuff really.

>The Force Awakens (2015) is shit and Rey was a Mary Sue.
Its shit BECAUSE Rey was a Mary Sue. Without her the movie would have been okish.

>Man of Steel is a good film.
>Implying 70% of /tv/ wouldnt agree with you.
>Implying /tv/ isnt completely infested with you capeshit faggots.

So there you go. 50% wrong. Dont use this image ever again.
>>
TFA was shit
Episode III is just as good as OT
Most capeshit isn't above 7/10
Big short should have won best pic (not sure if unpopular)
Most tarantino movies aren't that good and are pretty much capeshit with more gore and swearing
Se7en is Fincher's best
>>
>>67962822

>Zulu (1964) is a solid 10/10

Stopped reading right there. That movie is fucking awful. I'd rather watch Mutiny on the Bounty 10 times than have to watch Zulu again.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.