[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously? What the fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: CfZy2inUYAAANhJ.jpg (77 KB, 600x612) Image search: [Google]
CfZy2inUYAAANhJ.jpg
77 KB, 600x612
Seriously? What the fuck.
>>
>After all this time.... I've finally become.... Arrow.

Jesus christ, really?
>>
Depending on the angle, she goes from total QT to literal horse.
>>
>>67958418
Flash > Arrow Seasons 1/2 > DC Legends of Tomorrow >>>>>>>>>>>> Arrow Seasons 3/4
>>
>women loving something that isn't their brood
Doesn't survive the suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>67958418
Capeshit shows have become soaps for YA chicks.
>>
>>67958487
no, you just have shit taste and are borderline attracted to horses
>>
>>67958418
i'm just happy i'm done with this show. fuck the writers.
>>
Felicity ruined the show completely. Fucking Mary Sue bitch.
>>
>>67958418
looks like an obvious fakeout
but all the interviews with the writers and Katie acting like it's realer than real

either way, i'm free at last
>>
>>67958418
I've never seen a show fall so far, it's incredible. For a short while this was one of the best action series on TV.

Capeshit. Never again.
>>
FELICITY A BEST
>>
>>67959998
>but all the interviews with the writers and Katie acting like it's realer than real
It's reminding me too much of the Starbuck fake out in season 3 of BSG. But I thought the same of Roy leaving last season
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.