[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worth a pirate? Looks like the typical unfunny reddit quipshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Deadpool_poster.jpg (19 KB, 261x381) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool_poster.jpg
19 KB, 261x381
Worth a pirate? Looks like the typical unfunny reddit quipshit like GotG but I've got nothing else to watch.
>>
high entertainment value
>>
>>67957333
Nah, just watch Man of Steel for the 32nd time
>>
>>67957333
Just fucking stream it, it takes 0 effort
>>
File: bateman.jpg (3 KB, 208x155) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
3 KB, 208x155
>>67957333
trips check'd...it is more of a satire of capeshit in general, worth the time if you are bored
>>
>>67957333
It's pretty much 9gag. If it were Reddit he would've been pseudo-intellectual and there would've been oh so satirical stupid dumb racist rednecks as Ajax and friends. He would also have let a nigro fuck his girlfriend.
>>
If you're dead inside do not watch
>>
>>67957432
t. Someone that's never been to reddit but gets furious when it's mentioned because 4chan told him they stole his memes
>>
>>67957333
DUDE NINJA LMAO
>>
It was slightly better than normal quipshit.
>>
>>67957333
Can you please discuss this back on reddit? Thanks
>>
>>67957428
>satire of capeshit

It's not. It's just another marvel origin movie with the most shallow meta and toilet humour thrown in.
>>
>>67957333
best capeshit to date family
>>
>>67958190
Oh so you didnt watch the movie? cool
>>
>>67957333
I don't like capeshit and I thought it was okay. Go in with low expectations and it'll be a solidly mediocre movie. I felt like it took the shotgun approach to comedy, and even though a lot of the jokes weren't funny, enough were to keep it going.
>>
>>67958242
I did watch the movie. It's just quipshit with the kiddy filter taken off. It follows the Marvel origin movie storyline to a T.
Marvel movie signs:
>villain is boring
Check
>quips
Triple check
>lots of easily disposable goons
Check
>>
I watched Deadpool and it was okay
I watched the RLM episode of Star Wars and I counted WAY more unfunny reddit quips than in Deadpool
>I actually cringed 4 times while trying to watch RLM
>you'll be fine /tv/ just sucks Wisconsin cock
>>
>>67958454
>boring villain, joke and easily disposable goons
That sound alots like BvS actually. You should be more specific.
>>
the movie tricks people into thinking this is not a typical by the numbers origin comic story movie by putting the mid action scene in the beginning
but if you look past the jokes and the one liners, this is the most cliche superhero movie ever made. put the movie in order and you got your average hero movie.... its not bad, its just average
>>
>>67957333
Expected to get throat fucked with stupid garbage quips for an hour and a half of groan-inducing bullshit while the girls who "omg luv dedpool lol" I went to see it with giggled at every fucking line. Was pleasantly surprised.

I was mainly worried because Deadlool is used, in pretty much all media right now, as a shitty little "lol look I broke the 4th wall so randumb" tool to get the 14 year olds to laugh. They actually portrayed him as a semi normal guy who is just fucked in the head.
>>
>>67958292
>solidly mediocre movie
kek
>>
>>67959411
>"lol look I broke the 4th wall so randumb" tool to get the 14 year olds to laugh
That's exactly what it was, but Ryan Reynolds is good at that so it didn't make me want to kill myself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.