[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Damn it, Uther! As your future king, I order you to purge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Anyway how is your sex life.png (417 KB, 603x400) Image search: [Google]
Anyway how is your sex life.png
417 KB, 603x400
>Damn it, Uther! As your future king, I order you to purge this city!

>You are not my king yet, boy! Nor would I obey that command even if you were!

>Ha-ha-ha, chicken, Uther, you’re just a little chicken! Cheep, cheep cheep cheep cheep chee-ee-ee-eep eeeeeeeeeeee!

How long did it take you to realize that Tommy Wiseau was Arthas Menethil?
>>
I played since Warcraft 2 and Arthas has always been my favorite character.

Now that you mention this, I can't believe how fitting this could be. His lines are glorious and Tommy could pull the acting of the century and redeem his prior films.

I hope someone makes this happen or at least have Tommy play the Lich King.
>>
>>67956350

>Tommy play the Lich King

What a story, Uther.
>>
>>67955709
Have you seen the guy who played Joffrey Baratheon? If he can manage to play as a heroic prince that turns into the bitch that he is in goT then he's fucking perfect too.
>>
>>67955709
>no, my men are lying, I did not betray them, I didn't.
>>
File: wowfreundinxu8xt0.jpg (56 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
wowfreundinxu8xt0.jpg
56 KB, 600x450
ITT we post Arthas quotes and put a Wiseau spin on them

>You betrayed me! Then I must consider this an act of treason! You're not good. You, you're just a chicken.
>>
You are not my chef yet, boyardee.
>>
Arthas
>Hi
Lich King
>Can I help you?
Arthas
>Yeah, can I get a cursed blade, please?
Lich King
>Oh hi Arthas, I didn't know it was you. Here you go.
*Soul is sucked out*
Arthas
>That's me! How much is it?
Lich King
>That'll be eighteen souls.
*Burns down Lordaeron*
Arthas
>Here you go, keep the change. Hi Kel'thuzad!
Lich King
>You're my favorite death knight.
Arthas
>Thanks a lot. Bye!
Lich King
>Bah Bye!
>>
>>67955709
>lich king, kel-thuzad, and DK arthas all run out of IIC wearing suits
>start throwing a zombie head around
>everyone laughing and having a great time
>cut away
>never mention it again
>>
>>67956473
Top kek
>>
File: Martin Bryant.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Martin Bryant.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
>>67955709
I would run in front of the first civilian that I know Arthas was going to smack over the head with his club, and try to prevent it.

I could never prevent it.
>>
>>67958057
top kek
>>
>>67956473
I did naàaaaaaawt.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.