[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Emmit is the bad guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
Emmit is the bad guy.
>>
>>67953765
>implying I was ever going to watch this movie
I'd just rewatch Alex of Venice to get my MEW fix.
>>
>>67953765
>taken in for free
>guys don't even expect sex from her
>gets Emmet murdered and murders a man named Goodman
>animal cruelty on top of that
>>
He's literally the devil on her shoulder
>>
>>67953765
great movie, would highly recommend
>>
>>67953909
I haven't seen that one yet, is it essential MEWcore? Just kidding I love her and will watch anything with her
>>
>>67954070
>MEWcore
Shut the fuck up faggot. No one talked about her here until this meme cash-in was unveiled. Seriously fuck you.
>>
>>67953765

Mother of God those jeans.....HHNNNNNNGGGG...
>>
>>67954098
What? I've been promoting the religion of MEW for years here bud
>>
>>67953950
>>67953972
Lets not forget that the whole movie is in her perspective, and he's the only young and handsome man in the shelter with her, also he didn't kidnap her. So she basically only takes his for and blatantly disrespects Howard. Emmit has been shown to be an idiot, but in my opinion I feel that he was still smart enough to want to attempt controlling her. So I feel that he would control her for his possible sexual advantage and kill Howard,
>>
>>67953765
See, I really enjoy that theory but why would someone that bad go so far as to sacrifice himself for someone else? That's what breaks it for me. Unless he assumed he wouldn't get shot, which is fairly reasonable I guess.
>>
>>67954480
I would do anything to protect the most beautiful woman in the world
>>
>>67954523
shut up faggot
>>
File: Michelle.jpg (22 KB, 670x356) Image search: [Google]
Michelle.jpg
22 KB, 670x356
>Anon, there's a problem. The bunker toilet broke and I really have to go. Do you think you could...uh...gosh this is so awkward to ask...could you...um...
What do you do?
>>
YIFY when?
>>
>>67954480
he definitely didn't think goodman was going to react like that, no one did. weren't you shocked!?
>>
>>67954480
Like I said, he is an idiot and thought the obviously violent gut (who looks like the dad from The Goldburgs) wouldn't shoot him, after all in an apocalypse you need more than just two people to keep sanity and order around. (not to mention it would get more risky if she got pregnant) So he was most likely planning on obtaining his gun anyway to take power.
>>
>>67954601
>She could simply shit in a bucket and put her feces in the acid barrel.
>I mean, why else would they have that if not for this situation.
>Unless Howard was planning on killing people, in which he didn't even plan on anyone being there until last minute.
>>
>Level headed guy who is well educated and has manners takes in 2 people to a shelter he built himself
>They're constantly ungrateful shits towards him but eventually come around
>He's the one that is suddenly crazy for no reason after a few days

Sure
>>
>>67954098
MEW has been a low-rent /tv/ waifu since Grindhouse, newfag.
>>
File: Sweaty frog.jpg (8 KB, 240x221) Image search: [Google]
Sweaty frog.jpg
8 KB, 240x221
>>67954601
>>
>>67954905
this guy gets it
Howard got it too, apart from taking in those 2 shits, but I guess we needed a movie where Goodman could shine again
>>
>>67954905
>Level headed guy
>Literally a murderer with fantasy delusions
>>
>>67954994
>we needed a movie where Goodman could shine again
Shine again was an understatement, he is one of the few movie characters in 2016 I have mixed feelings for, yet have a deep interest in. The character was so mysterious and had such a well-rounded backstory that most actors are physically and mentally unable to do it. We NEEDED a fat old man that still looked dangerous as shit and Goodman was MOTHERFUCKING IT! I say Goldman deserves an award for all that he did and if /tv/ doesn't award him somehow I will jizz my pants in pure hostility!
>>
>>67955130
Emmit admitted to trying to escape, which would likely let the aliens know where they were. Howard has told them about the real threat and they didn't believe him, so he needed to keep them in, even if it means he looks kinda like a rapist.
>>
>>67955296
they wanted to escape because he was a liar and a child murderer
>>
>>67953765
>>67954905
/tv/ being edgy again I see
>>
why was she nudefoot for so much of the film
>>
>>67954635
No
>>
>>67955384
>A director nutritious for Easter eggs and secret stories
>In a (possible) franchise with an alternate reality
>In a movie with a unique perspective style
>Having fan theories are "edgy"
Do you know what edgy even is? Shove it up your ass and stop shitting yourself.
>>
>>67955416
because she was such a

Little princess
>>
>>67955495
Nah, you and I both know you're just being contrarian if you believe this shit
>>
>>67955416
The budget is only 15 million USD, they had better shit o spent money on than Mary's shoes. Also, they're in the south. We usually don't wear shoes inside unless.
>>
File: 1449636391884[1].png (409 KB, 573x445) Image search: [Google]
1449636391884[1].png
409 KB, 573x445
>>67955537

uhhh... uhhh... girl....uhhhh a child uhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>67955613
Mary Elizabeth Winstead is indeed a little princess and a cute one at that.
>>
>>67955742
Yes, one I would worship
>>
>>67955613

I watch you all the time. I see everything!
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.