[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally streamed this show after hearing about how the main character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mr-robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
Finally streamed this show after hearing about how the main character was literally a walking pepe directly out of r9k, and was pleasantly surprised at the end with the direction it was going and the general thriller/psychological angle. Episode 4 in particular was really interesting to watch for me with all of the confusing shit happening.

Anyone else a fan of it or think it's shit?
>>
>>67953579

is this your first day on /tv/? there have been fucking dissertations posted about the show here.
>>
>>67953753
No, but I don't obsessively browse every night until 3 o'clock in the morning before crying myself to sleep in my computer chair, so I might not be up to date on every single discussion that has ever taken place.
>>
>>67953579
I think it's unironically great. I love how they don't shy away from the obvious homages and still have an original take on the subject. Some of the technobabble is the most based in reality from any fictional show on tv.
>>
it's pretty great and I like how it shits on reddit and 4chan alike
>>
>>67953842
^

Hearing them talk about hacking and computer culture is, in a rare turn of events, totally understandable to someone who is familiar with the same things and not cringe-worthy in the slightest (except for the forced usage of IRL that one time).
>>
I just started watching it today. Honestly I am really having a hard time understanding just what the fuck is going on.

Are Tyrell, Fernando, Mr. Robot, etc. Elliot's delusions or something? Something about these characters just doesn't feel right, like they don't actually exist, or their real self is deluded by the main character's mind or something.
>>
>>67954000
Finish the season, things get explained and both expected and unexpected things happen, spoilers will not ruin it for you but it'll make the experience a lot cheaper.
>>
>>67954000
it's meant to be confusing, it'll make sense in the end (unless you're a complete retard)
>>
>>67954000
Vera returns, will probably become a major player in S2.

Tyrell is like the opposite of Elliot, he's the 2nd major player after Elliot, might return in S2, might not, theories are everything
>>
>>67954073
>>67954051
>>67954033
Will do anons, currently on the 5th episode by the way.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.