[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started to watch this and I'm really into it, but I heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hannibal---mads-mikkelsen-138559.jpg (759 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hannibal---mads-mikkelsen-138559.jpg
759 KB, 1920x1080
I started to watch this and I'm really into it, but I heard it was cancelled after season 3.

Is it worth watching it anyway?
Will I be disappointed with the finale??
>>
>>67953371
stop at season 2 desu
>>
Season 3 has the worst writing and performances in the series. I really thought Richard Armitage would have done better, but his Dragon sounded more like he was reading a story to kids at the library. Don't feel bad if you skip it entirely.
>>
They thought they were getting cancelled every season so every season finale was a tentative series finale and they're all satisfying.

A lot of plebs are gonna tell you to skip season 3 and you'll see all of the classic pleb """""criticism""""" words like "slow," boring," "pretentious," "nothing happens," etc. Just ignore them. Season 3 is stellar.
>>
>>67954970
hi /r/eddit
>>
>>67953371

>Is it worth watching it anyway?

Fucking yes, this show didn't belong on network television and it's hilarious it managed 3 seasons.

You'll naturally be disappointed with first half of season 3 because of setting change and coming off a 10/10 season 2 finale but I do believe it was worth following to the end, the series finale was beautiful
>>
>>67954970
You make it too obvious that you're not serious by overusing memes and internet vernacular.
>>
File: 1457210354233.png (7 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1457210354233.png
7 KB, 205x246
>>67954970

DON'T call us plebs! Season 3 was too vague
>>
>>67953371
No, the finale is great.
>>
season three was an epilogue
>>
>boring
>more slow motion than a Snyder
>pretentious artsy kitsch
>shitty "deep" dialogue
>a lot of shit doesn't make any fucking sense whatsoever
>suspension of disbelief is a massive understatement when watching this
>last season is absolutely ridiculous, laughably bad
>homolust
>>
>>67956221
Thank god I wasn't born in a Midwestern trailer park.
>>
>>67956275

thank God I'm not easily impressed with some good visuals with no substance whatsoever and terrible writing
>>
>>67953371
No, you won't be disappointed, it is the greatest love story put to film
>>
>>67956302
literally seething
>>
>>67953371
I just finished season 1

I sort of liked it. I don't understand why the fuck Will didn't just get a second opinion about his condition? How the fuck is being blamed for the murders based off one recording and how would have have gotten that evidence. It boggles my fucking mind they expect me to sit here and have characters seriously believe there isn't more going on.
>>
>>67956423
>Will didn't just get a second opinion about his condition?

This a thousand times
I he wanted so bad to be physically ill, why didn't he go to another Neurologist?
>>
>>67956423

A lot of the characters just don't act rationally. Hannibal has some really good episodes and ideas but the characters just don't act in any believable way even within the show's universe.
>>
>>67953371
season 3 has a serious change in setting, not so much pacing and tone. But it's worth watching. As someone already said its sort of an epilogue. The ending's ending, i mean the way the story wraps up in the last episode, or last 2, feels kinda rushed. But it's all worth watching to the end
>>
>>67956607
>>67956423
I always watched this show as essentially a modern-day fairy tale, I think it makes the characters actions more understandable
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.