[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Lobster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: lobster-fb.jpg (70 KB, 656x344) Image search: [Google]
lobster-fb.jpg
70 KB, 656x344
Kino or meme-tier?
>>
>>67952845
essential memekino core
>>
What the fuck guys
>>
>>67952845
It's pretty [BUZZWORD]
>>
I liked the cinematography
>>
Alright real talk, it was interesting. Felt very autistic and reminded me of how R9K would act on dates.

As a satire, it was okay. I wonder what kind of person the director is.

Acting was pretty good, music was okay, and the disconcerting feel was done well throughout.

I give it a 7.
>>
First half is great. Second half is mediocre.
>>
The lady who tries to kill herself was the best part.

John C Reilly was also great.
>>
>>67953249
Reilly is always great
>>
Fuck off.
>>
>>67953335
Eat shit cuntroach. I'm trying to have serious discussion about this film.

See above post
>>
>>67952845
i wish the lobster had its own cinematic universe 2bh
>>
>>67953367
>r9k analogy
>autism
>"as a satire"
Just die. You're worthless.
>>
File: 1459785539534.jpg (56 KB, 393x326) Image search: [Google]
1459785539534.jpg
56 KB, 393x326
>>67953372
>he hasn't seen harry potter films
>>
>>67953191
agree.
Saw it with a couple of friends who thought it was the weirdest shit ever and didn't enjoy it.
I loved it and thought it was one of the funniest movies of the year. Sucks being the only patrician among plebs.
>>
File: IMG_20160330_233739.jpg (103 KB, 450x639) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_233739.jpg
103 KB, 450x639
>>67953399
Nice dubs, too bad you're life is sad and I'd kick your ass if I ever saw you
>>
Love it. Great metaphor for the lengths people go to become socially acceptable.
>>
/r9k/ the film
>>
>>67953493
And to get bitches...
>>
Lanthimos is a really interesting director, I look forward to all his work now. I don't think he'll ever get wide recognition though.
>>
>>67953557
Because he's shit
>>
>>67953571
How do you live such a miserable life.
>>
did he do it? is he blind?
>>
>>67953520
well, no, not really. I'm taking your comments seriously and give you an answer if you want or not. So, no, not the bitches. No one is really that interested in sex all that much. Yes, it's a part, definitely, but more so people just don't wanna be ashamed. It's a parable for how you have to justify being single at a certain age in our western culture. You're perceived as a loner, a loon, or just ugly. All things perfectly acceptable - or they should be. But the media is constantly telling you otherwise. You're too fat, too dumb, your dick is too small to justify a woman, look at your saggy tits. Why don't you just kill yourself? No one wants to see you.

This horrible existing paradigm, put into law, is what makes this world. It's fucking scary.
>>
>>67953877
Um... See a therapist bro..
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.