[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I already saw Hardcore Henry. AMA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (170 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
170 KB, 1280x720
I already saw Hardcore Henry. AMA?
>>
Was it good?
>>
>>67952058
It was pretty good, about a 7. Story is nothing special, very much like a video game. But nonstop action and a lot of fun, visuals may be nauseating if you're susceptible to that kinda thing.
>>
File: waterfox_2016-04-06_19-34-19.png (93 KB, 344x220) Image search: [Google]
waterfox_2016-04-06_19-34-19.png
93 KB, 344x220
COINCIDENCE????
>>
>>67952332
No that other faggot who started that thread wanted a safe space
>>
>>67952047
Why is he using two left handed guns?
>>
>>67952047
How does it handle multiple takes? Are they stitched together like birdman or do they just not bother?
>>
>>67952047
How many times did you scream during the movie

"GOD DAMN THAT WAS FUCKING HARDCORE BROS"

as you high fives everyone around you?
>>
>>67952332
>>
>>67952522
No it has cuts like any other action movie, I recommend checking out the directors other shorts very much like that plus a much higher budget
>>
>>67952554
Not once, guys next to me were speechless, this movie was made for them. I chuckled a couple times
>>
>>67952047
So is Jimmy really just several people being operated by some guy in a wheelchair?
>>
How many times did you fist pump during the movie?
>>
>>67952850
Yes, he plays the guy in the wheelchair as well. He invented the "super soldiers" like henry for the main bad guy (the blond dude "Akan") Akan has psychokinetic powers and crippled Copley after he screwed up
>>
OP here, anybody want any real spoilers?
>>
>>67952047
>left side ejection
>>
>>67953025
Yes please. I'm thinking about seeing the midnight showing tonight (2 hours 45 min from now) so I just came to /tv/ convince me.

It's looks fun and different.
>>
>>67953704
So he wakes up in this lab to his wife fixing him after he had an accident, the bad guy Akan breaks into the lab and can control people with his mind. He escapes with his wife in an escape pod, this is all seen in the trailer, anyway a group of guys takes his wife while Henry gets away and comes across Copley, he tells him he needs to recharge soon and will take him to his lab a whole lot of action and fight scenes with multiple versions of Copley getting killed. It is later revealed he is in a wheelchair and was crippled by Akan, and all of those versions of him are avatars.

It's a really simple plot basically trying to get his wife back and kill Akan, though near the end it is revealed that it's not his wife and she actually works for Akan. They are implanting that into every "super soldiers" mind.

At the end Akan and his "wife" are trying to escape off the top of their building in a helicopter, but Henry kills all of his goons and over powers and kills Akan. He gets on to the helicopter and his wife is screaming and crying about Akan and shoots Henry, he hits her off the helicopter and she is hanging on the edge he then slams the door onto her hand and she falls to her death, the end.

Oh and Copley gets shot and dies too.
>>
>>67954136
he then slams the door onto her hand and she falls to her death

pretty boss
>>
>>67954136
Did you get physically sick watching this? After 5 minutes weren't you sick of the gimmick?
>>
>>67952332
>>
>>67954397
About 15 or so minutes in I thought I wouldn't be able to handle it, I get car sick sometimes and sick on some amusement rides etc. But I was fine afer a while, the movie is pretty short too
>>
>>67952332
>>
Only thing I didn't understand was how the tim roth scene and how it fit into the story. And who were those kids?
>>
>>67956424
I think it was kind of pointless, just to throw in another big name
>>
>>67954136

...aaw. The waifu in distress storyline was actually what sold me on the trailer.

I thought this was going to be one long rush of testosterone and adrenaline and feels as I vicariously rescued my hot Russian waifu through the eyes of a cyborg.

alas.
>>
>>67952047

Was the albino dude a decent villain?
>>
>>67956694
>I thought this was going to be one long rush of testosterone and adrenaline and feels as I vicariously rescued my hot Russian waifu through the eyes of a cyborg.
i thought this too m8. i too want to save a hot blonde with kung foolery
>>
>>67956732
Not bad, sounded like tommy wiseau
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.