[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: stern.jpg (78 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
stern.jpg
78 KB, 600x400
what went wrong?
>>
>>67949859
jew
>>
all the retards left or died
>>
File: 1435187968800.png (851 KB, 968x566) Image search: [Google]
1435187968800.png
851 KB, 968x566
>>67949859
Dude we all not the why. He went full blown SJW, stopped calling Wendy and Garry the Retard retards and when with more PC names like Wendy the slow adult to fit in more with his A-list celeb friends in the HAMPTONS

He accepted a spot as a judge on a show that his 90s counter part / former self would have made fun of to no end.

Even Artie can't bit his tongue about it anymore after Howard was quoted saying "I really love Ellen's dancing"

In short hes become what the past cool version oh Howard stern would have made fun off to fit in with PC A-listers
>>
he stopped caring after he got filthy rich
>>
you can't be edgy forever. you either sell out or get preachy/depressed
>>
this cunt 100%
http://pagesix.com/2015/08/21/the-woman-responsible-for-howard-sterns-pc-behavior/
>>
>>67950560
I don't watch Stern because he was always a faggot but I find Wendy the Slow Adult a funnier name than Wendy the Retard.

Still, I see how changing the name makes him a pussy.
>>
Once Artie was out the door it all changed. If artie was still there he wouldn't stand for this shit.
>>
>>67949859
America's Got Talent
>>
Show went to hell ever since Jackie "the Jokeman" Martling left the show. He was the head writer. Everyone else has sucked. Stern's a fucking hook nosed face jew bastard. F Howard, that fucking kike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQSUxN3gFN8
>>
>>67951144
Oh myyy. This is terrible. Gary the conquerer? I cringed. The Artie days were my fav. Any online stern shows? Like they have for loveline?
>>
>>67949859
Marci Turk is the problem. She needs to go.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1024x576
I enjoy Adam Carolla's podcast. Any other podcasts that are almost daily?
>>
>>67951287
This is the truth

Howard was a master at directing a train wreck just enough to keep it on the tracks, and pointed towards funny...once the unstable element was gone, he turned that ability onto himself and became a full blown SJW
>>
>>67951679
I wouldn't even go so far as to call him SJW. Its the agenda of their programming that made him change his shit up.
I work in radio. I've seen it happen before.
>>
The 90's happened
Opie & Anthony happened (although "what went wrong?" is also applicable there now)
America's Got Talent happened.
>>
>>67952053
I meant to say "The 90s ended".
>>
Listen to any show on radio and Stern is still the best, it's not even a competition. Sure the show was funnier with Artie or Jackie but there's never been another Howard Stern and there never will be
>>
>>67949859
He was never talented to begin with.
>>
>>67949859
Just listen to the latest episode. I guarantee you'll laugh your ass off. Wack History Month has been fantastic.
>>
His strength is interviewing people but he doesn't have any interesting or especially famous guests any more
>>
I've always hated the guy. He's always been a scumbag. He regardless what happened was he became older, lost his edge, liked money and made rich friends.
>>
>>67952100
Opie and Anthony were better than Stern from 2007-2014
>>
>>67949859
This guy always seemed like a prick. How can anyone like this guy?
>>
The show went to shit as soon as Howard divorced his first wife, Alison, back in 2001.

He was SO fucking miserable being rich and married to a non-hot woman, Alison, that it drove him insane and made him so angry and made his radio show the funniest shit ever because you could tell how miserable he was.

But once he became a free man, all this misery was gone and the show turned to shit.
>>
>>67952053
>>67952236
Am I the only one still weirded out by Ant going to rehab?
>>
>>67952245
He's a good interviewer on occasion.
>>
>>67949859
He was always supposed to be edgy. When we needed an edgy and politically incorrect asshole the most he chickened the fuck out.

That my friend is what is wrong. Now he's just an irrelevant podcast, probably less viewed than fucking Marc Maron.

Like Eminem said "you only got one shot, one opportunity." He pissed it down his leg. But hey, guess everyone comes down eventually.
>>
Beetlejuice is the only redeeming quality about Howard Stern show.

Prove me wrong
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.