[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me that this show is good or bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 12_Monkeys_Intertitle.png (156 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
12_Monkeys_Intertitle.png
156 KB, 600x337
Convince me that this show is good or bad.
>>
>>67946288

Save your time and watch La Jetee instead.
>>
>>67946315
the what?
>>
>>67946288
I started watching it yesterday. Watched the first 2 episodes so far and I really like it. I'm a sucker for time travel in general though.
>>
>>67946810
Do you think the blonde is hot?
>>
It was better than expected
>>
>>67946411
Jetee
>>
>>67946411
Jetée actually
>>
if you post it on 4chan it is inherently bad because this is the internet age and nothing can be good ever again
>>
File: 12monkeystv.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
12monkeystv.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
>>67946315
HELLLL NO

LA JETEE IS A FORMLESS LITTLE SHORT, IT ONLY VAGUELY INSPIRED THE STYLE GILLIAM USED IN THE MOVIE WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTELY ORIGINAL MASTERPIECE THAT STANDS ON ITS OWN

THIS TV SHOW IS PRETTY MEH BUT BLONDE DR RAILLY GETS THE DICK TBQH
>>
Who is the Witness?
>>
I watched the first season and it was okay. But nothing more.

Watched the latest episode yesterday and began to skip through it after watching the first half. Seems like I completely lost interest in this show.

It's the definition of "meh". If you have nothing else to watch go for it.
>>
>>67948142
>Watched the latest episode yesterday and began to skip through it after watching the first half. Seems like I completely lost interest in this show.
The second season hasnt started yet mate. What were you watching??
>>
>>67948188

But I saw Season 2 Episode 1 yesterday. Maybe it was a leak or maybe not who cares. I didn't like it.
>>
>>67948456
Jesus. Just wait for the show to be broadcast and then shitpost live with everyone else.
>>
>>67948188
I can confirm the 1rst episode is out on torrent, it must be a leak
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.